Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1468 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1465, 1466, 1467, 1468, 1469, 1470, 1471 ... 2000  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 8:28 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Group behavior. Humans can be so disappointing.

Tell me about it. :roll:

But, hang on,
Aren't you on the left side of politics?
You should be used to "Groupthink". :P

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 8:31 pm

Pepe wrote:
Are you doing what *they* like,
Even if it isn't that interesting to you?

Men and women do that all the time,
Particularly in a romantic setting.
Just look at Leonard, with Penny. :mrgreen:

Friendships take effort.
People just have to weigh up the cost/benefit ratio.
Such is life. <shrug>

I guess I'm not telling you anything/k new, here.

I try to do that. People will come and make plans with me to do things they want to do and still just end up deciding not to do it at the last minute. I really don't get why.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 8:36 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Friendships take effort.
Such is life. <shrug>

I try to do that. People will come and make plans with me to do things they want to do and still just end up deciding not to do it at the last minute. I really don't get why.

It's hard to get me out of the house also.
How about shouting/paying-for-a-big-Mac-meal, or something?
If you have enough money, I'm sure you would have *lots* of "friends". :mrgreen:

But seriously,
Give them an incentive. :wink:

Is the coronavirus causing problems?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 8:49 pm

Pepe wrote:
It's hard to get me out of the house also.
How about shouting/paying-for-a-big-Mac-meal, or something?
If you have enough money, I'm sure you would have *lots* of "friends". :mrgreen:

But seriously,
Give them an incentive. :wink:

Is the coronavirus causing problems?

It's definitely made things worse, but honestly this happened all the time before COVID-19. That's why I'm feeling discouraged, I guess.

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2020, 8:32 am

Pepe wrote:

OK,
I'm ready.
I have been pretty pissed off myself, lately. :evil:
It would be nice to release some emotional tension.

Could "we" pinpoint *who* we are going to demolish, though?
So it is a man. :scratch:
Is it someone on this website,
Or someone in the real world?

If you like,
We could just pick some random person,
If time is short.
I'm easy. 8)

Yep, it would be nice to release some emotional tension :wall:

The people here are way too sweet to piss me off, so for my part it's someone in the real world.
But anyway, let's just pick some random person :evil: Hahah :lol:

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2020, 8:38 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
LunaticCentruroides wrote:
What kind of plans do you usually do with these people?

Just general plans with people, it's not really specific to things I guess, since everyone seems to do that. When I try to make plans with friends to call or play games they flake out or just forget every time, and people in my family will make plans to do things with me and then also say they don't want to or they'll just forget.

So as I can read from this, there are no specific plans.. (Or plans to call/play games). Since calling and playing games is more ..let's say "unimportant" thing for NT's.. they however easily forget it, cause a lot of them they seem to have a limited brain capacity in this certain area.

How about proposing a specific plan on a specifc day with a specific person?

And if they're not gonna show up, show them how pissed you are. Put some pressure on them, show them they have to respect you, cause that's what they deserve.. And then cut them off if needed

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 9:03 am

Anxiety.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 2:15 pm

I read on YouTube that The Simpsons are no longer going to let Hank Aziria or any other white people voice black characters on the show. The whole world will take offense at this, but I think it's just stupid. :roll:

I don't why it makes any difference when you don't even see the voice actors. Skin color does not make a person talented at voice acting.

I guess next white people won't be allowed to make characters of any color of all, no matter how carefully it's handled. From now on I'm not coloring my own humanoid characters in natural skin colors anymore. I'll make them green or blue or teal or whatever. But not purple because people will think it's "black".

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 3:13 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I read on YouTube that The Simpsons are no longer going to let Hank Aziria or any other white people voice black characters on the show. The whole world will take offense at this, but I think it's just stupid. :roll:

I don't why it makes any difference when you don't even see the voice actors. Skin color does not make a person talented at voice acting.

I guess next white people won't be allowed to make characters of any color of all, no matter how carefully it's handled. From now on I'm not coloring my own humanoid characters in natural skin colors anymore. I'll make them green or blue or teal or whatever. But not purple because people will think it's "black".

How many white Americans can speak in AAVE and not sound like a poor parody? The idea is to make characters with non-white backgrounds have 'proper' voices instead of poorly done accents that sound like they're being mocked. Why melt down over something that should have never been accepted no longer being accepted?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jun 2020, 5:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

How many white Americans can speak in AAVE and not sound like a poor parody? The idea is to make characters with non-white backgrounds have 'proper' voices instead of poorly done accents that sound like they're being mocked. Why melt down over something that should have never been accepted no longer being accepted?
I don't really care about this. I think there is much more important issues for people to focus on with racism. Fox newscasters promote hate & discrimination all the time but instead of Fox trying to legitimately clean up their act, they're worrying about the race of voice actors as a piss poor attempt to claim they support racial equality while they're very actively campaigning & promoting racism.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 10:01 pm

Itchy

Some idiot from across the street was barking at me

Ate too much

Sore throat

Exhausted

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 5:55 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Friendships take effort.
Such is life. <shrug>

I think you need to find a new group of people. :?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 5:58 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

They use a non-aspie in "The Good Doctor".
What is going to happen now, with him? 8O

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 6:09 am

Pepe wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

They use a non-aspie in "The Good Doctor".
What is going to happen now, with him? 8O

The production company will conduct analysis of audience demographic data.

If the audience turns out to be predominantly young/leftist the show will be forcibly woke-washed.

If any passing leftist finds this inane, patronising and beside the point they will be accused of being a secret Tory.

If any passing rightist finds this inane, patronising and beside the point they will be accused of being a crypto-fascist.

Viva la Revolution!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 6:11 am

LunaticCentruroides wrote:
Pepe wrote:

OK,
I'm ready.
I have been pretty pissed off myself, lately. :evil:
It would be nice to release some emotional tension.

Could "we" pinpoint *who* we are going to demolish, though?
So it is a man. :scratch:
Is it someone on this website,
Or someone in the real world?

If you like,
We could just pick some random person,
If time is short.
I'm easy. 8)

Yep, it would be nice to release some emotional tension :wall:

The people here are way too sweet to piss me off, so for my part it's someone in the real world.
But anyway, let's just pick some random person :evil: Hahah :lol:

Or I could buy a drone and fly it to Canada and drop something on him.
Just give me the map co-ordinates where he lives,
And I'll plan a "Black Operation", Toronto, err, I mean pronto. :twisted:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 10:12 am

Anxiety.