Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1499 of 1999 [ 31979 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502 ... 1999  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 12:24 pm

Bad drivers on the way to my doctors appointment.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 2:00 pm

Mother

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 2:11 pm

I still work in a loud, noisy, overly bright factory. :|

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 3:56 pm

Squatters next door had the nerve to put garbage in my recycling bin. It's not even recyclable. Idiots. Again.

An email said that someone in a different state used my amazon account. Logged into account. First time in over three years. Zero transactions listed

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Oct 2020, 4:10 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
An email said that someone in a different state used my amazon account. Logged into account. First time in over three years. Zero transactions listed
I hope it was a legit email from them instead of a phishing attempt. If you did not click a link in the email & instead typed in Amazon.com & went there that way, you should be safe from the phishing attempt if it was one that is. It could of also been a glitch on Amazon's site. There might be a way you could report the email to them like [email protected] or something & they could let you know if it's legit or not & they should let you know steps you can take if it was a phishing attempt & they'll try to stop it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 8:38 am

Anxiety

kitten_caboodle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2020, 10:17 am

I woke up feeling nervous and unmotivated.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 8:15 pm

I hate Covid 19 and I hate the human race. :x

Today I went into a store and was looking at the toys. Because my mask blocks part of my vision, I can't see objects that are right in front of me, and I tripped over a toy that was left on the floor and fell over. People around me were freaking out. Probably because they were afraid I'd touch them. They were "Like OMG are you okay??" And I said, "NO! I'm NOT OKAY, I NEVER WILL BE! Thanks for asking. I just TRIPPED over a STUPID toy some STUPID kid left on the floor because I can't see with this STUPID MASK! THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!" I got out of the store as fast as I can. I won't be going back there anytime soon. Stupid, boring store anyway, I'm surprised it didn't close down like all the other stores that were actually good.
All we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. The whole world is doomed, and it's all thanks to the living piles of dog crap called politicians and Covid deniers. My whole life is a waste. I should just end it all.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 8:23 am

Mother.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 11:19 am

Football

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 12:03 pm

Severe head pain is starting early today.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 12:06 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I hate Covid 19 and I hate the human race. :x

Today I went into a store and was looking at the toys. Because my mask blocks part of my vision, I can't see objects that are right in front of me, and I tripped over a toy that was left on the floor and fell over. People around me were freaking out. Probably because they were afraid I'd touch them. They were "Like OMG are you okay??" And I said, "NO! I'm NOT OKAY, I NEVER WILL BE! Thanks for asking. I just TRIPPED over a STUPID toy some STUPID kid left on the floor because I can't see with this STUPID MASK! THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!" I got out of the store as fast as I can. I won't be going back there anytime soon. Stupid, boring store anyway, I'm surprised it didn't close down like all the other stores that were actually good.
All we are doing is prolonging the inevitable. The whole world is doomed, and it's all thanks to the living piles of dog crap called politicians and Covid deniers. My whole life is a waste. I should just end it all.

Please don't end it all. You are lovely. Things happen. Good times will come.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 9:34 am

Anxiety

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 11:07 am

Hearing from a family member that some customers are blatantly refusing to wear masks in London, and that some have blatantly said that they don’t care about other people. In the workplace, she has witnessed her co-workers being yelled at by customers defiantly for reminding people that they need a mask to enter. People who are excused from mask wearing due to conditions, are happily brought to one area to the side, and are brought any products etc they wish to see/buy and are shown respect. It’s true what they say, this virus is weeding out those with sociopathy from those who care about others...

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 2:53 am

I still have ankle pain & my foot is sooo numb, my leg is restless, I have trouble sleeping, I needed to take Benadryl. I went to the bathroom, I bump my head on the door, I keep biting my tongue, I already have a sore in my mouth that is going away, I have a little bump on my tongue & I have a cut on my tongue where I made it bleed. Daylight Savings is coming, it gets dark after 6:30 PM.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 2:55 am

Something that has made me unhappy today is the effects of endocrine and mitochondrial disease.
Oh well, such is my life.