Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1547 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1544, 1545, 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550 ... 2000  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 9:29 am

Garbage blowing in the wind.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 3:32 pm

I had a meltdown earlier and I also have to go to an orthodontist appointment later.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm

Meltdowns are horrible

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 7:10 pm

AAAUUUGH.! No need for any extra reasons. To be sad . Meltdowns are maniacle ... not to be taken with any degree of triviality .

where ever you go ,there you are

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 9:45 am

Jakki wrote:
AAAUUUGH.! No need for any extra reasons. To be sad . Meltdowns are maniacle ... not to be taken with any degree of triviality .

Very true

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 9:51 am

The racists on WrongPlanet now seem to be putting on a tag-team act.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 9:54 am

Anxiety

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 10:07 am

The internet including wrongplanet is full of people who continuously divide others by skin color, religion, gender, and sexual orientation for the sole purpose of favoring some groups and smearing, blaming and hating others. Even worse, they claim to be "woke" and they have the gall to tell us others are racists and bigots.

It makes me incredibly unhappy that we can't simply value and respect all individuals regardless of skin color, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Feb 2021, 11:00 am

^ If you see hateful content, please, report it.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

diagnosedafter50
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2021, 12:06 pm

Feeling lonely stuck inside.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 12:15 pm

The anniversary of my father's passing.

:cry:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 1:03 pm

^^^^^^ Sympathies ^^^^^^. Offered.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm

Anxiety.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 3:54 pm

Frustrations

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 6:50 pm

My body is doing that thing again where it pretends something is wrong when it actually isn’t. It’s really weird how it starts doing that before I look anything up (for example, mimicking symptoms of MS well enough to convince doctors that I needed an MRI before I had a clue what MS actually was, but everything came back perfectly clear and eventually symptoms just went away on their own), so it isn’t my brain convincing my body something is wrong, it really is the other way around (so not psychosomatic or anything). But the effect is the same, it makes everyone else think I’m a hypochondriac, exaggerating, and/or completely making things up.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 7:23 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
My body is doing that thing again where it pretends something is wrong when it actually isn’t. It’s really weird how it starts doing that before I look anything up (for example, mimicking symptoms of MS well enough to convince doctors that I needed an MRI before I had a clue what MS actually was, but everything came back perfectly clear and eventually symptoms just went away on their own), so it isn’t my brain convincing my body something is wrong, it really is the other way around (so not psychosomatic or anything). But the effect is the same, it makes everyone else think I’m a hypochondriac, exaggerating, and/or completely making things up.

What if the doctor is not conducting adequate tests ( blood) several other disease processes that have many overlapping symptoms , just a thought . Been very. Frustrated with most of the doctors have had attempt to diagnose me .