Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1396 of 1998 [ 31953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1393, 1394, 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399 ... 1998  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 10:34 pm

Worried about $$$

The penis barked at me

Itchy as f**k

Raining

Wet shoes

Coughing

Only friend didn't hang out with me. Instead her sister s**t

The penis wants me to wait on it tomorrow

Waste a whole day ass hole

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 11:02 pm

Today I accidentally broke that little red ball that belonged to the Charlie Brown Christmas tree that I broke just a couple of days ago. :roll:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 1:49 am

I keep forgetting what day it is, I keep thinking today is Monday.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 12:43 pm

Tiredness.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 1:26 am

I looked at an apartment today; I have been SO happy where I have been living for the last two years. I was warned that the trailer park would be bulldozed to make way for condominiums, and recently at a City Council, a member stated that they were actively getting rid of trailer parks!
There used to be many trailer parks in town, now there are only 3.
Forty plus people will be looking for cheap homes and there is NOTHING like that around here! The one bedroom unit I saw today is $1300 a month!
I am in a 21 foot trailer now ( and LOVE it!) which is $950 monthly, and it is an effort making the rent now.
And, I have no furniture.
I am scared.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:18 am

mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:41 am

grogginess

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:46 am

A friend my age had a stroke.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 4:19 pm

Had a very large precancerous colonic polyp removed. Waiting for the pathology results.

Fell into the trap of yet another sociopathic male. When will I learn? At least I noticed. Have to learn to love kind men.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 5:10 pm

Teach51 wrote:
Had a very large precancerous colonic polyp removed. Waiting for the pathology results.

Fell into the trap of yet another sociopathic male. When will I learn? At least I noticed. Have to learn to love kind men.

I hope you find just the right person for you. :)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 5:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
A friend my age had a stroke.

Oh no. I hope he is ok.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 5:25 pm

Teach51 wrote:

Hugs and best wishes Teach! "Only extremely large polyps tend to result in physical side effects, generally abdominal pain or bloody stool, and in rare cases bowel obstruction. For this reason, preventative screening is highly important."

I've heard that AS women are prey to a certain type of man .... glad you noticed. You deserve only the kind and caring natured. :heart:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 11:10 pm

Thinking about how everyone in the entire world hates women, and how much it sucks to be a woman, and that if a woman does something that men used to do to women and get away with all the time, such as telling a man what to do, she's a rhymes-with-witch.

For years I got along better with men that I did women. NT Men are usually nicer, funnier, and more easygoing than NT women. But I'm not around men as much now since I moved into an apartment and live by myself, so now I'm as bad and evil as an NT woman.

I see myself as female, but since we're hated so much maybe I should just get a sex-change and be more socially acceptable. No wait, that probably make me less so. I don't know how to feel anymore, it's like nothing about me is acceptable to the human race.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 12:32 am

Ate too much chicken

Throat feels greasy

Ate too much

Penis had the nerve to bark at me

Only friend hardly ever wasted time with me anymore

Worried about $$$

Haven't accomplished anything 36 years old

Breasts feel heavy and large

Penis made me miss counseling Saturday

Penis keeps telling me that counseling is useless

The statement is not wrong, but penis talks to it's former coworkers every day on the phone. It gossips about me. Rude and judgmental ass hole :roll: . It has someone to talk to and I don't :roll:

Might be getting sick again

Nothing to do all day long especially in rain

Stay in jail, get barked at and ordered around

Nowhere to go

School

Library

Lie down

No job

f**k mister redelings

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 11:09 am

Nothing went right yesterday for me and everyone at my work. Today I am being more assertive with my mom. It seems to help.

jordanalmokdad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Dec 2019, 4:35 pm

somebody shouted at me in the streets "stop dancing, you look like a paedophile." i simply got absorbed in a song in my headphones while waiting for bus and did a dance and sing, that's all. not the first time someone has claimed that i'm a 'paedophile'.

? ? ?

conclusion: humans make each other stressed and are addicted to their own stress they cause each other and if someone does anything 'out of nature', they have to make a ratty comment about it to me. many people seem to find pleasure in projecting their stress on me, recently and through out my life...?

...what the fook...!?