Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1479 of 1999 [ 31982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1476, 1477, 1478, 1479, 1480, 1481, 1482 ... 1999  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 9:08 am

car mechanic expense!! ! :cry:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 9:31 am

roccoslife wrote:
The house feels like an oven on low heat. The garage where i work out literally feels like a sauna. The air conditioning in my car is broken. I literally have no escape and its driving me mental, wasnt built for this climate at all.

Omg that sucks!

Omg my car's c was broken too till a month or so ago.. N this one is fairly new.

Its had issues since day 1 XH told me Ford stands for
found on road dead because they are known to be disintegrating n poorly made apparently?

my brother took it to sooo many garages n went to differen6 Fords like hours away to get a specific part only they had which turned out to be the wrong fit then drove to another fr same thing etc took weeks to fix it!

If ur nor fixibg it due to inconvenience of not being able to have transportation fr the meantime cd u use Uber? They are v careful now n masjs etc n they disinfect n wipe n air out the car in between each passenger.. I had to use Uber during the above problem n was fine

If its because of cost can u borrow from someone or PM me even? This is very bad for our health. People even die from heat.

If it's from issues with executive functioning and being out of routine..

planning n putting it all together

can u ask someone to help u physically n the rest?

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2020, 9:39 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
roccoslife wrote:
The house feels like an oven on low heat. The garage where i work out literally feels like a sauna. The air conditioning in my car is broken. I literally have no escape and its driving me mental, wasnt built for this climate at all.

Omg that sucks!

Omg my car's c was broken too till a month or so ago.. N this one is fairly new.

Its had issues since day 1 XH told me Ford stands for
found on road dead because they are known to be disintegrating n poorly made apparently?

my brother took it to sooo many garages n went to differen6 Fords like hours away to get a specific part only they had which turned out to be the wrong fit then drove to another fr same thing etc took weeks to fix it!

If ur nor fixibg it due to inconvenience of not being able to have transportation fr the meantime cd u use Uber? They are v careful now n masjs etc n they disinfect n wipe n air out the car in between each passenger.. I had to use Uber during the above problem n was fine

If its because of cost can u borrow from someone or PM me even? This is very bad for our health. People even die from heat.

If it's from issues with executive functioning and being out of routine..

planning n putting it all together

can u ask someone to help u physically n the rest?

Haha yeah mines a ford too. 13 years old now though, something seems to go wrong with it now at least bi monthly.

Its mostly due to cost, im moving in a month so need to save the pennies. I could ask my dad to help but dont really want to bother with owing people money. Thanks for the offer but I could never take money off someone i didnt know. Very sweet of you though, thank you :)

Just hoping this ridiculous heat wave ends soon.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 11:00 am

Anxiety and shopping with my mother. I find it stressful

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 12:46 pm

News

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 2:58 pm

No thunder storm :cry:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 3:12 pm

maycontainthunder wrote:
No thunder storm :cry:

I had the same thing last night, twice where something popped up on the radar and looked like it was headed our direction but ended up skirting around us. My mom and I both enjoy thunderstorms.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 3:16 pm

Yesterday, really, but it’s still bothering me today.

Being reminded of everything I (don’t) have to look forward to once I’m healthy, and just how very much literally everyone I know in person overestimates me and typically berates me when I can’t meet their sky-high expectations.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 5:49 pm

Witnessing my mom being a neat-freak, but thankfully no perfectionist fits actually happened.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 6:04 pm

XH

Led to massive meltdown in front of the elder one.
He took it in stride but i was so out of it the majority of time.
and that too he was mature about and understanding
and God bless him for it

my brain just cannot handle dishonesty/manipulation/undermining, and having to deal with it to this degree for so many years which involves the people i love most (kids).

he fell asleep just now, thankfully.

at least this again shows me that 'level 3 autistics'
or even others of course ---

are spiritually elevated and valuable in who they are, but just not something u can put into words all of the time--
like a beautiful glass vase vs. functional sturdy steel mugs.

one fragile, other useful in an obvious way, neither can substitute the other's role

-- both important but one's value is less obvious and seems unnecessary to those who don't use it..

but society is so jangly and rough --
that the vase type of person is at risk of breaking..or being discarded..

oh man!! !

i wrote this analogy out last year and Marknis found it so lame as anyone would i guess.
but it's true-- so who cares.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 7:23 pm

Ate too much

A biker screamed while passing me and startled me

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 8:38 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
XH

Led to massive meltdown in front of the elder one.
He took it in stride but i was so out of it the majority of time.
and that too he was mature about and understanding
and God bless him for it

my brain just cannot handle dishonesty/manipulation/undermining, and having to deal with it to this degree for so many years which involves the people i love most (kids).

he fell asleep just now, thankfully.

at least this again shows me that 'level 3 autistics'
or even others of course ---

are spiritually elevated and valuable in who they are, but just not something u can put into words all of the time--
like a beautiful glass vase vs. functional sturdy steel mugs.

one fragile, other useful in an obvious way, neither can substitute the other's role

-- both important but one's value is less obvious and seems unnecessary to those who don't use it..

but society is so jangly and rough --
that the vase type of person is at risk of breaking..or being discarded..

oh man!! !

i wrote this analogy out last year and Marknis found it so lame as anyone would i guess.
but it's true-- so who cares.

Hugs. Your kids sound like they are amazing. You too of course. I am sending you hugs and well wishes.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 8:49 am

LOL

i noticed that it said on the Unhappy thread ' cecilfienkelstein' last posted and immediately thinking oh no what happened --n clicked.. N saw it was just a reply.. Thank goodness :lol:

hugs to you too.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 8:59 am

I slept more poorly than I have in ages & now I feel like something the cat dragged in. :(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 2:48 am

I went to bed after 2 in the morning last night, I had diarrhea, I was in pain. Today, I yelled at my cat. At dinner, I bitten the inside of my mouth. For 2 days, I been using my phone for a remote, my batteries died for my remote for my Roku streaming device. I’m never going get a man :cry: :cry:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 8:54 am

Heartburn