Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1802 of 1992 [ 31867 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1799, 1800, 1801, 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805 ... 1992  Next

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 7:47 am

The grapefruit was a bit dry.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 8:17 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My NT sister telling me off for hating our bigoted uncles.

I don't like bigots. hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 1:03 pm

The temperature is too high for me for this time of the year. It makes me feel slow and lethargic.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 6:10 pm

I'm hungry. I can't eat much because we don't have many things w/o dairy or other things I shouldn't eat in them. I'm getting tired of eating the same things.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 6:25 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My NT sister telling me off for hating our bigoted uncles.

I don't like bigots. hugs

Thank you, Brother Cecil and SGT Cockney Rebel.

The next time they visit, I'm going to stay out of the house regardless of they all say, meaning both uncles, my NT sister, and our mom.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 7:17 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I could really use a hug right now.

Haven’t been in for a few days, sending belated hugs.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 9:07 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I could really use a hug right now.

Haven’t been in for a few days, sending belated hugs.

Thank you for the hug.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 9:19 pm

I'm like a big, fat puppy. I love food too much and it shows, I accidently soil myself, I cry more easily than everyone here and I need to know that I'm loved by everyone. I have a feeling that I will never completely grow up. I also like to be bribed with treats.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 11:01 pm

The power went off today. Again. It wasn't off everywhere, I think they turned it off in some places because they're still trying to fix the wires and remove the tree branches entangled in them after the hurricane. It didn't come back on until after 5 PM.

There are a lot of tall trees on the street where I live. They must have been growing there at least a couple of hundred years ago before there were any electrical wires put up.Now they're a danger because so many of them are growing through the wires, but it's still sad to see them being cut down. If they haven't been blow down. :(

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 11:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
The power went off today. Again. It wasn't off everywhere, I think they turned it off in some places because they're still trying to fix the wires and remove the tree branches entangled in them after the hurricane. It didn't come back on until after 5 PM.

There are a lot of tall trees on the street where I live. They must have been growing there at least a couple of hundred years ago before there were any electrical wires put up.Now they're a danger because so many of them are growing through the wires, but it's still sad to see them being cut down. If they haven't been blow down. :(

Sweet Pea hugs

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2022, 12:33 am

I was supposed to undergo laser lithotripsy yesterday afternoon to get rid of a kidney stone. One of the conditions for post-operative care was to have someone stay with me overnight, in case I have an issue with Anathesis post surgery. As with the last time I had surgery to replace a stent (about a month ago), my brothers refused to stay overnight with me to provide any kind of short term care, which meant an overnight stay in the hospital.

This time, the urologist REFUSED to perform the operation, since he was not satisfied with the arrangement I made with my ride for post operative care. He would drop me off at my apartment, then come around every few hours to check on how I was doing. This so-called doctor immediately cancelled the surgery, forced me to reschedule, after throwing a tantrum regarding my post-operative care in front of me and the nursing staff assigned to my care.

I’ve had issues with his so-called bedside manner several years ago, when I had the same procedure performed. I’ll not deal with him in the future. I’ll have my PCP refer me to Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center if the need arises. I’m damn attempted to file a complaint with the Commonwealth of PA to have his license revoked. I haven’t decided (yet) if I want to file suit against the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Memorial Hospital—York, for even allowing this jackass admitting privileges. He is not affiliated with UPMC or Wellspan Health.

In short, I’m mad as hell, and I’m in pain whenever I take a piss!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 8:11 am

Anxiety

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 10:07 am

MuddRM wrote:
I was supposed to undergo laser lithotripsy yesterday afternoon to get rid of a kidney stone. One of the conditions for post-operative care was to have someone stay with me overnight, in case I have an issue with Anathesis post surgery. As with the last time I had surgery to replace a stent (about a month ago), my brothers refused to stay overnight with me to provide any kind of short term care, which meant an overnight stay in the hospital.

This time, the urologist REFUSED to perform the operation, since he was not satisfied with the arrangement I made with my ride for post operative care. He would drop me off at my apartment, then come around every few hours to check on how I was doing. This so-called doctor immediately cancelled the surgery, forced me to reschedule, after throwing a tantrum regarding my post-operative care in front of me and the nursing staff assigned to my care.

I’ve had issues with his so-called bedside manner several years ago, when I had the same procedure performed. I’ll not deal with him in the future. I’ll have my PCP refer me to Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center if the need arises. I’m damn attempted to file a complaint with the Commonwealth of PA to have his license revoked. I haven’t decided (yet) if I want to file suit against the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Memorial Hospital—York, for even allowing this jackass admitting privileges. He is not affiliated with UPMC or Wellspan Health.

Horrible doctor! Some of them have a personality unfit for the position. I hope you go ahead with the complaint so that he will lose his license.

I hope you have the operation soon and get relieved of the pain.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 12:27 pm

Heartburn

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 6:44 pm

MuddRM wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 7:17 pm

My back hurts so bad. At one point I was shaking from the pain because I had to move something really heavy.