Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1204 of 1998 [ 31966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207 ... 1998  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 9:46 am

Change. I really don't do well with change. Today I am having a meeting at work to discuss it and I can ask all the questions I want.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 9:49 am

I don't handle change well either. We are in the process of moving back to our old home in Georgia and I hate it because I have lived in Florida for 9 years and have already gotten used to living here.

My anxiety is through the roof and I'm afraid that I might snap again. :(

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 11:31 am

Misplaced wallet again.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 3:19 pm

This would qualify as a mini-rant, but I couldn't find the "rant" thread:

If you're a coworker of mine, you come into work and complain that you think you're coming down with the flu and you're going to leave early, don't come into my office, notice my zip loc bag of dehydrated apple rings I made for myself as a snack and help yourself. Now I won't touch that bag of my own snacks, nor will I eat any of the apple rings for a period of probably 3-4 days.........

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 3:29 pm

Magna wrote:
This would qualify as a mini-rant, but I couldn't find the "rant" thread:

If you're a coworker of mine, you come into work and complain that you think you're coming down with the flu and you're going to leave early, don't come into my office, notice my zip loc bag of dehydrated apple rings I made for myself as a snack and help yourself. Now I won't touch that bag of my own snacks, nor will I eat any of the apple rings for a period of probably 3-4 days.........

I'll have a word with that guy for you.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 3:39 pm

I love it, Isabella. Thank you for empathizing with me. :D

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 4:29 pm

hobojungle wrote:
Misplaced wallet again.

:D Found wallet, safe & sound. :D

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 4:55 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Mr. Apple, please, calm down, it's okay. Please, don't panic. I promise, people will stop cutting pieces out of you :wink:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 5:17 pm

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Mr. Apple, please, calm down, it's okay. Please, don't panic. I promise, people will stop cutting pieces out of you :wink:

No, that's not true Mr. Apple. You are far too delicious, run... run for the hills Mr. Apple before they slice you to bits.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 5:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 5:54 pm

How bout dem apples? :mrgreen:

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 6:03 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
How bout dem apples? :mrgreen:

:lmao:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Oct 2018, 7:16 pm

hobojungle wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Misplaced wallet again.

:D Found wallet, safe & sound. :D
That's very good news. I bought a new wallet last week cuz my old one is falling apart. I still haven't transitioned to the new one yet thou. I really should do it soon before the pouches holding my cards or ID fall completely apart & I lose something.

What made me unhappy today was the outcome of my vision appointment. I was born with a rare low vision disorder that includes colorblindness. I haven't gotten much help for it all my life. I haven't had a vision appointment in a couple years & mine was at the hospital today. I've been hearing about these new products in the news that can help people with low vision or colorblindness & was really hoping something would help. According to the doc, those products won't help me because they're designed for people who still have a lot of eyesight or color vision whereas I don't cuz my eyes are missing some stuff. About the only thing that will help me see is a prescription for new glasses but it won't be that much of an improvement compared to my old ones. Glasses only help my distance vision a little bit & they make it harder for me to see things up close like reading so about the only time I wear glasses is when I was in skewl, working, or when I go to the movies. I asked if my Medicare & Medicaid would cover new glasses & the doc wasn't sure. I cant get the glasses at the hospital cuz they don't do that there so that means I'll have to bring the prescription to somehwhere's else. I highly doubt my Medicaid will cover the glasses since it didn't cover my girlfreind's glasses & I doubt my Medicare would cover them either. My insurance probably would cover them if I could of got the glasses at the hospital but since I cant, I'll very likley have to pay for them. My mom has said in the past that she would be willing to help me out if there was a product that could help my vision so I'm hoping that I can get her to pay me back for the glasses. The other bad news about my appointment is that they put the drops in my eyes & my eyes are still more sensitive to light & I have a slight headache I think cuz of that.
The good news is that my vision hasn't really changed much & is supposed to be stable but I had been told that before so I was kind of expecting & hoping I'd hear that again which I did.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:13 pm

Youtube has lost its mind. I NEED my music.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:58 am

People fighting around me.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 12:15 pm

The new cauliflower soup wasn't as good as the one it replaced.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765