I make videos... what do you think... I'd like to know...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2011, 5:34 pm

Is there a way to share my Stop motion animation videos here... I'd like to know what you think of them.

Most of my videos are not very good but it's the best I could do with the equipment I had access to...
there is one I like most and turned out fairly good in my opinion... and i'd like your opinions as well....
my videos are on youtube... but haven't been seen by many people. I understand that some are poor quality but I had to work with what I had... at the time... I still don't have a better camera or program.

So for those you don't know ...
A stop motion video is made with the idea that the "actors" are actually Toys and that they appear to be alive and moving on their own... often in a carefully crafted setting... this can even be done in clay or drawings and is how cartoons used to be made many years ago...

It is a extremly time consuming hobbie... but totally worth it when done properally...
What really counts is what the viewers think of it...

So, is it possible to post one of the better videos i've made? aslo it uses the theme song for my favorite TV show The Transformers...
I don't know if the music would be awloud due to the fact that it is from the original 1986 animated movie...
no bad content in it... this is just the theme put to a realistic video... the backround scenes are all hand made. and it was vey difficult to get it right... Could it be posted here? if not could I tell you how to find it? and would you watch it?

Lastly don't be too hard on my creation... it is an old one and like i said very hard to do...