Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 1:45 am

but unfortunately they are only playing them at night. But if you have a TIVO, you can set them to record.

They are playing:

Doug
All That
Clarissa Explains It All
Kenan & Kel

I wish they play more shows.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 2:14 am

Thanx League. I didn't know it was going to be this early.

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 10:19 am

I watch it every night!! I hope next week they switch it up and put on Hey Arnold and Rugrats, and other stuff from the 90`s! I love the 90`s Nick TV shows!

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

i hope this event gets so popular that they realize that they have to expand it...make it earlier, or make it last longer, or BOTH!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2011, 6:26 pm

Been watching and enjoying it as well as taping the episodes onto DVD. I hope they add more shows in the future.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 6:47 pm

I think, so far, my favorite show would be Clarissa Explains It All. I'm waiting for them to air more shows, though.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 1:08 am

BillyIdolFan217 wrote:
I watch it every night!! I hope next week they switch it up and put on Hey Arnold and Rugrats, and other stuff from the 90`s! I love the 90`s Nick TV shows!

Wait, they play new shows every week?

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 3:00 am

League_Girl wrote:
BillyIdolFan217 wrote:

Wait, they play new shows every week?

No, for the past week and a half they have been playing the same shows, but I wanna see Hey Arnold, Rugrats, CatDog, Are You Afraid of The Dark? Etc.... They haven't played those yet and they keep showing that they will, but it's been a week and a half and they still only play All That, Kenan and Kal, Clarissa Explains it All, and Doug, I wanna see the other 90's shows too!

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2011, 10:41 am

I think Nickelodeon and Viacom need to get their crap together and start giving us what we want! They should create a channel airing Nick shows from the 80s and 90s, and sell them on DVD disks to the public.

HybridAP
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Aug 2011, 11:44 am

I recently had an obsession with watching The Secret World of Alex Mack again, and downloaded most of the episodes. Oh memories...
I'm surprised at how smart the show actually was. Many of the plots were very intelligent, not just in how they were laid out but all the science stuff too. Plus they were both entertaining and taught some deep lessons, unlike most shows. Like, in one episode Ray was trying to break a record on a gym course, and at the end the coach took him aside and told him that he shouldn't push himself like that. The guy who held the previous record had practiced sports most of his life and had a real passion for them, and Ray shouldn't try so hard after practicing only a 2 weeks, cause it wasn't something he desired for as a carrier. It's stuff like that I miss in TV shows these days.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 2:33 am

I wish they make a old school nick channel and bring back those old bumpers. I also wish they do the same with Disney too.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 11:42 am

Ugh. They keep airing the same four shows every night! It was cool at first, but now it's gotten so old that I don't watch it anymore. They need to starting airing more shows.

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 1:51 am

Descartes wrote:
Ugh. They keep airing the same four shows every night! It was cool at first, but now it's gotten so old that I don't watch it anymore. They need to starting airing more shows.

I say the same thing! Every night it's always All That, Kenan and Kal, Clarissa Explans it All, and Doug!
I do love Kenan and Kal and Doug! I'm watching K&K now!
I wanna see Hey Arnold and Rugrats really badly!! I also loved Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 8:01 pm

No doug anymore for right now or Clarissa. Right now tonight it's Hey Arnold And Rocko.

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

What sucks is that now that I'm back to school, I can't watch these much. But if I can't sleep before midnight, I may watch All That before falling asleep.