Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

glavin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Sep 2006, 7:37 am

I'm not that great at writing novels and stuff. However, I love to write scripts and am an excellent persuasive writer (I've given 2 speeches at temple which people have found more interesting than most of our rabbi's speeches). In general, however, I tend to prefer visual mediums for expressing my creativity than written ones.

Hovis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 8:05 am

I write every now and then (fan fiction) but I always find that although I have no problem writing description, I have huge trouble writing dialogue.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 9:13 pm

I write every now and again. I also play some text based roleplaying games on the 'net, which is like writting.

They tend to be bleak, cynical, and filled with violence.

And if that surprises anyone, I don't think you've been reading enough of my posts :P

Dalebert
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Sep 2006, 10:53 pm

I'm about to quit my job for a year to do some writing, the first of which is a novel I've been working on sporadically for about five years. Other than that I've written some short stories and recently some fan fiction on Pride High. Below is a banner with a link. My stories are on the boards in the fan fiction section.

EDIT: If you post on Pride High's board, please don't mention anything about me posting on this (Aspie) site. I don't even know for sure yet if I'm an Aspie and if I am, I'm not sure who I intend to tell, if anyone.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2006, 5:51 pm

I used to write short stories, but work and school consume a lot of my time. I do eventually plan to write again.

Tim

superfantastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2006, 6:02 pm

I like writing something that would best be described as the brute content of my mind. Some writers write really good, raw stuff that way, but unluckily my bare thoughts aren't as poetic.

MedleyMisty
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2006, 10:06 am

I adore writing. I was depressed for a few years and didn't write anything at all, but now I'm writing a story with the Sims game and hope to use that as a bridge to get back into real writing.

It's my dream to write short stories and novels and actually get paid for it.