Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Dessie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Aug 2011, 3:41 am

Serously!?!?! I hate hate hate hate hate it!! !! !

I'm having cramps so bad right now that I can't sleep. It's almost 5 am. I usually can't sleep, but it's actually worse now because of this. :evil:

Last month I had a really light 3 day period and that was it. This month I started having severe cramps a week early (I thought I was freaking dying) and now that it's finally started it's like I've had a whole period in three days! :help: I can't actually bleed to death like this can I?

I'm used to having heavy periods with bad cramps (I always have), sometimes even a week or two late, but not like this.

Does anyone else feel like stress affects their period? Like it makes it worse or sometimes makes it happen later?

And also, how can I make this stop!! ! I'm 18 and I am not interested in making babies at this point in my life, I don't need a freaking period??!?!?! Does anyone take those pills where you only get like 4 periods a year? Do they work? I wanted to try that awhile ago, but my mom kept telling me that they could be dangerous and that it's a bad idea. Right now I don't care if it's dangerous I'm just really sick of this sh*t! :x

I'm sorry for the really over-emotional rant. :oops:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 4:43 am

I used to have problems with my period too. I had hormone problems so it made me very emotional. Lot of things would upset me so my whole family had to walk on eggshells. Then they decided to put me on birth control. I was less sensitive and my family didn't have to walk on eggshells. It also got rid of my cramps, heavy periods, and irregular periods and I got less hot flashes.

Then I stopped taking them when I was 20 and then the cramps started to come back when I was 22 so I got birth control again. Then I stopped taking them again when I felt ready to have kids. Now I haven't had a period in over a year because I got pregnant and had a baby and now I am breast feeding.

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 4:53 am

Yah huh, stress does effect your period. It's so annoying because since I'm stressed out all the time my period is all over the place (yes it can make it come earlier also). Periods are the worst, sometimes I wish I was born a boy just to avoid periods haha

Dessie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

I've never taken the pill before. I think I should find out more about it now though.

Ashuahhe: Sometimes I wish that too...that would make life so much easier. :)

kahlua
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2011, 5:40 am

There are some types of pill that you can take continuously to avoid having a period. Its recommended that a break is taken every 3 months though..

I've been doing this since I was about 15....

I suggest seeing a doctor to discuss it.