Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

iSpeedy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

It hit me out of nowhere today that I want to start a Pez dispenser collection. Any collectors out there who could give me some tips? I know first thing I should probably do is convince my mom to let me have some more space in her storage unit :lol:

Last edited by iSpeedy on 02 Aug 2011, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarrylZero
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 4:51 pm

I collect Pez dispensers. It's not something I spend a great deal of time or effort on, though. I don't follow a theme; a lot of collectors do. I just started by buying ones that interested me. A lot of places that sell candy will often have Pez; you could just go and get ones you like. There are also limited edition Pez dispensers that are geared towards collectors. Vintage Pez dispensers can be interesting; places like eBay will usually have some. Be careful when buying Pez dispensers online because, unless you're buying a lot of them from a single seller, you will usually end up spending more on shipping than on the actual dispenser(s). There are Pez collecting forums online, so that may be a good place to start. I haven't gone to any, though. Pez has a website that has some interesting info regarding the history of Pez as well as links to collector forums. I think the address is http://www.pez.com .

iSpeedy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

Thanks!