Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Apr 2014, 2:14 pm

I am also aromantic asexual aspie.

Onixior
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm

Well, I have Asperger's and I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I am also a male, if it's of any importance (I'm guessing it is, since I saw people talking about it in some of the posts here).

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 11:51 pm

Ok I suppose I will respond to the thread of the undead (thread necromancy anyone?). I am a heteroromantic asexual but having been married have had sexual relations to please my past wives (2). I seriously could do without sex for the rest of my life. I do like the other romantic things like hugging, cuddling, and occasional kissing. I do prefer sleeping alone however. I very much dislike sharing my covers and will steal them every time! :twisted:

jetbuilder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2014, 12:40 am

I'm asexual.

I kinda find some sex acts disgusting to even think about. I've had sex once several years ago, and I would have absolutely no problem with the idea of never having sex again.

My Tumblr: http://jetbuilder.tumblr.com/

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2014, 10:12 am

Mindslave wrote:
I think asexuality in Asperger's is related to a sane person's likely reaction to a hypersexual society.

Spot on.

Hopetobe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jul 2014, 10:43 am

I´m so glad there are so many asexuals here. It´s so liberating to know that I´m the only one.

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2018, 5:15 am

I don't know whether there's q scientifically proven link or not but i"m autistic and asexual and a couple of my friends who are autistic as well are too

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 8:37 am

I am not but I do see sex as a huge complex added to people's lives. I would happily go without forever as it just seems alll a bit too much tbh, even though I have a sex drive and have sexual desires.