Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 10:46 pm

Besides these next things, I have no trouble blowing all day on WP.

1: Bad replies in the haven. I think that can hurt if idiot wolf packs bother you.
2: I suspect there is a troll lurking around who is telling fairy tales about a few members here.

piroflip
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Aug 2011, 9:28 am

Well I met somebody VERY special here almost three years ago to the day and we're still together and blissfully happy. She's the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world too.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 10:53 am

piroflip wrote:
Well I met somebody VERY special here almost three years ago to the day and we're still together and blissfully happy. She's the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world too.

How is that harmful? :scratch: Read the title of the thread.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

chrissyrun wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Perhaps he means that WP is not harmful :? That's what I meant by my earlier post. Great to know relationships started here can last for some. It gives me more hope NOT that I needed it. CONGRATULATIONS :bounce: :shaking2: :compress:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 11:19 am

nick007 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Perhaps he means that WP is not harmful :? That's what I meant by my earlier post. Great to know relationships started here can last for some. It gives me more hope NOT that I needed it. CONGRATULATIONS :bounce: :shaking2: :compress:

Hmm, maybe just my aspieness....but I get annoyed when people don't follow the idea of the thread and don't explain themselves. Or maybe that's just me. :shrug: I didn't mean to say that it was a bad thing for them, I just meant that it didn't make sense in reference to the thread title, especially without a precluding thought that explains it. Grats anyways to both couples...I was just trying to understand.

piroflip
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2011, 5:23 am

chrissyrun wrote:
nick007 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Hmm, maybe just my aspieness....but I get annoyed when people don't follow the idea of the thread and don't explain themselves. Or maybe that's just me. :shrug: I didn't mean to say that it was a bad thing for them, I just meant that it didn't make sense in reference to the thread title, especially without a precluding thought that explains it. Grats anyways to both couples...I was just trying to understand.

thanks

piroflip
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2011, 5:25 am

chrissyrun wrote:
piroflip wrote:

read my answer carefully and work it out for yourself IDIOT.

Rich-Z
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 6:58 am

Congrats piroflip, you are an idiot.

Anyway on topic. WrongPlanet is very harmfull for me. It takes all my time and throws me in a wasteland of despair. It's so awfully stressing that it makes me breakdown and cry. It endangers my whole life and infact the whole universe is threatened by the existence of this site.

Seriously WP hasn't done me any harm.