Why did someone let Paris Hilton record an album?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 3:54 am

Well, if you find your entertainment off of things like William Hung's cd's it might be something to check into ;).

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 4:03 am

ma_137 wrote:
she is the reason why hezbollah is attacking israel. the muslim world does not like the US for schlock that gets released like this. And i am starting to understand why.

Lol, couldn't they just pinpoint the shlocks instead of falling in love with em and wanting to kill everyone else? I'm still wondering if we'll see Whitney and Osamah caught on tape at some cheap Vegas drive-thru chapell.

(edit: and yeah, I'm sure you probably know, compared to the fact that they've arch-rivals for hundreds of years and with as deep as that ethnic hatred burns its kinda doubtful that Paris Hilton, Christina Aguillera, or anyone like that could have much additive effect to that even if they were Jewish and from Israel)

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 9:14 pm

i didn't even know she had a album or could sing

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 11:11 pm

waterdogs wrote:
i didn't even know she had a album or could sing

lol, give yourself credit - your probably right on the last part...

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 2:34 am

They let Paris Hilton produce an album for the same reason they let Tommy Lee host a music-based reality show, I suppose ...

- Ray M -

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2006, 9:43 am

Money talks, unfortunately! :roll: She could do whatever she wanted but there's no guarantee it would be of any quality. Do you remember when Naomi Campbell tried to become a pop star? Oh dear, that was embarrassing! :lol:

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2006, 5:41 am

Aeturnus wrote:
They let Paris Hilton produce an album for the same reason they let Tommy Lee host a music-based reality show, I suppose ...

- Ray M -

the logic in that doesn't really follow, as tommy Lee has been involved in the music industry for a lifetime, a good qualification to host a music tv show some would say. Paris meanwhile, is a oxygen thief. Lets hope she gets a horrible skin disease.