What could be the reason behind this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:20 pm

Too start off i want too take this step by step because this is quite long. I am 5ft10 (178cm), 21 years old and only weigh 154 pounds at night at the moment

Why do you think i am gradually losing weight? I can put on about a few more pounds weigh if i drink beer but tonight i weighed my lowest for a while.1 year ago when i was very bulky having built muscle and size at the gym i weighed 168 pounds in the morning.

what do you thinkt be causing this and do you think i need too be a bit heavier? Also if i weigh 154 pounds at night how much will i weigh tommorow morning?

On the bright people say i have a very good figure because i think before i was too bulky and looked quite fat.

Are there any conditons that accompany autism that might effect muscle and weight???????

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2011, 5:34 pm

My brother has pretty low muscle mass, but I don't know if that has anything to do with autism. I suppose you're one of the lucky ones who's naturally thin.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

Yeah maybe but don't u think 154 lbs at 5'10 is a bit too skinny?

xowe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

I loose weight when I start a special project... I just don't snack between meals.

I think I need more special projects though :)

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:07 pm

do you actually enjoy eating though?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 6:31 pm

Yes I do enjoy eating.

When I was 18 i pigged out on food on purpouse just too see how heavy i could get and i got up too 172 lbs.

nowadays my diet is alot healthier.

TheBrain
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Aug 2011, 1:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
Too start off i want too take this step by step because this is quite long. I am 5ft10 (178cm), 21 years old and only weigh 154 pounds at night at the moment

Why do you think i am gradually losing weight? I can put on about a few more pounds weigh if i drink beer but tonight i weighed my lowest for a while.1 year ago when i was very bulky having built muscle and size at the gym i weighed 168 pounds in the morning.

what do you thinkt be causing this and do you think i need too be a bit heavier? Also if i weigh 154 pounds at night how much will i weigh tommorow morning?

On the bright people say i have a very good figure because i think before i was too bulky and looked quite fat.

Are there any conditons that accompany autism that might effect muscle and weight???????

I don't know, but you sound just like me. I weigh about 150, same height, I'm 33 and have never weighed over 162.

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2011, 3:17 am

hypotonia (low muscle tone) is associated with autism (this is what makes some autistic babies "floppy")

http://life-with-aspergers.blogspot.com ... -mean.html

but it sounds like you have a high metabolism.

if you're losing weight rapidly, see a doctor.

TheBrain
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Aug 2011, 10:11 am

Wow. I don't think that I was a floppy baby and I'm not all that clumsy(I do run my shoulder into door frames rather often), but, other than that, that was a pretty good description of me.