Every time I think pickup artists can't stoop any lower...

Page 9 of 9 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

MountZion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

anna-banana wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
If you women really want to prove me wrong, why not take a break from biker ex-cons and go out with me one weekend? I'll be a perfect gentleman (which is how I always am in real life), and you can prove to me that Western women aren't superficial. I'd love to be proven wrong. Seriously! Do you really think I'd rather b***h on a message board than be in a loving relationship? So how about it? Or are you all talk and no action?

how many threads is it going to take before you realise that you are NOT a nice guy? :roll:

The nice guy paradox is as infuriating as the beta guy paradox. Human species are the only type of species on the planet that can exceed their rank (in my own personal observations not based on fact lol, animals generally don't). So you are free to augment your character however you wish, and so you shall succeed. The fact that a lot of these "nice" guys or so called "beta" guys don't get that or even want to get that, is frustrating, and usually becomes the reason why they get so rejected and ostracized, thus repeating the cycle of doom.

It's not enough just being nice, to get by in this world. There are various skills out there you can learn to aid you, various attributes you can gain, and lots of virtues and codes of conduct you can apply to yourself and your character. Doing all of those things and taking responsibility for your actions and following your path no matter what will result in more success.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:34 am

How many threads will it take for you all to realize you're not nice either?

Artros
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:36 am

Do we really need to indulge in this? I know people feel strongly about this issue, but is it really necessary to let this thread devolve into bickering and mud-slinging?

SQ: 72/80 (Extreme Synthesiser)
Aspie test: about 150/200 Aspie, about 40/200 NT

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:37 am

SadAspy wrote:

The thing is she doesnt claim to be nice, you on the other hand do and clearly arent.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

cdfox7
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:37 am

SadAspy wrote:

If you can't take it then don't give it! You comments are giving you feedback about yourself, you have a hell of lot to learn.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:38 am

spongy wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

The thing is she doesnt claim to be nice, you on the other hand do and clearly arent.

beat me to it ;)

also, you're mean to whole groups of people SadAspy. I could understand if you were an as*hole in return for assholish behaviour of an individual, but you clearly don't have a nice bone in your body.

MountZion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2011, 11:44 am

anna-banana wrote:
spongy wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

beat me to it ;)

also, you're mean to whole groups of people SadAspy. I could understand if you were an as*hole in return for assholish behaviour of an individual, but you clearly don't have a nice bone in your body.

i wouldnt go as far as to say that, i think it is just bitterness on his part, due to poor emotional management.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:51 am

Quote:

Women collectively claim on this forum that they like nice, quiet, awkward guys, which is a lie.

anna-banana wrote:
but you clearly don't have a nice bone in your body.

Women crushed all my nice bones as far as the internet goes. However, I am still very nice in real life.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 11:57 am

Locking.

Sad aspy, stop provoking everyone with your silly views.

This is your last chance.

If I see one more post from you provoking others or attacking women and members of this forum, you will be banned.