Page 7 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Which best describes a similarity to your understanding of the autism acceptance idea?
To accept an individual with autism and embrace who they are regardless of whether they choose a cure to be developed for different symptoms.. 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
To accept autism as simply a difference and concepts such as cure mean non-acceptance. 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15

WildColonialBoy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Aug 2011, 12:46 am

ci wrote:
Gone to retreat with the others that demand I view my autism the way you want or else I am "one of them" curebe folk? (joke) The politics got old and destructive and never really caught on outside of some social circles so I left them some years ago myself. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and you shouldn't fear it so welcome back.

What are you on?

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 12:48 am

Again you have no ability to argue the points but resort to thinking I am drunk because I can argue well enough it scares you.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:12 am

Moog has kindly asked you to obey the rules of conduct. Please follow his instructions, or leave this discussion.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:29 am

I've received nothing myself.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 3:34 am

ci wrote:
one of the four people

Of the four people he means: Me, AlanTuring, Gallowglass, Zeraeph. He forgot vermontsavant and now Wild colonial boy. That's now five people plus vermontsavant on one occasion. I have less in common ideologically with Zeraeph then I do with you ci. It's all about your grating attacks, not anything you believe in.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 3:48 am

So when you attack and say it is about my ego then your definitely just a by-standard. The problem with your approach is your damn guilty of everything you accuse me of and don't stay on topic yourself. Yet for defending myself I am going off topic but then again it's because of my ego. Double-standards projected by you can't be spoken about and the other person must submit to your say otherwise you go from post to post off topic but then again your always right.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 4:02 am

It seems that this discussion has turned into nothing but a flame war. I suggest you solve such issues privately and let others to discus it in a more objective and productive manner.

Thread closed.

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 4:02 am

Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
one of the four people

Of the four people he means: Me, AlanTuring, Gallowglass, Zeraeph. He forgot vermontsavant and now Wild colonial boy. That's now five people plus vermontsavant on one occasion. I have less in common ideologically with Zeraeph then I do with you ci. It's all about your grating attacks, not anything you believe in.

That is spot on!

I can't work out what Nathan is on about 90% of the time so I neither agree nor disagree with him.

I don't like the attacks though.