Page 5 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which best describes a similarity to your understanding of the autism acceptance idea?
To accept an individual with autism and embrace who they are regardless of whether they choose a cure to be developed for different symptoms.. 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
To accept autism as simply a difference and concepts such as cure mean non-acceptance. 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

ci wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
Actually you cannot really respect a diversity if you cannot allow for it's concept to appreciate how they each individually and uniquely think.

Yes because diversity obviously includes insulting and belittling people all the time whenever they first make modest complaints about what you say.

Seems to be your art form and therefore you have no room to talk.

Well thankfully you weren't actually talking about anything to do with your views at the time (and I have already said that the candles thing is a good idea). You keep ignoring the fact that calling you pathetic for suggesting out of nowhere that I am a troll, a hater and not worth replying to and then replying to me is quite fine. Saying that I am manipulative, envious, disrupting progress and other kinds of crap means I am well within my rights of telling you to get a grip. Saying that I am trash and then saying that I can't call you insults because that is wrong means you deserve to be called a hypocrite.

In short: Telling the truth isn't insulting someone. Insults are just made up on the spot to hurt the other side, not to actually characterize what they said. Since I characterized the meaning of what you said, well nice try saying that I was belittling you.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 12:45 pm

You intend ill will and that is clear. The lack of constructive ideas to help progress it a strong dislike for the project thus hatred. You likely don't depend on such things in life and do not see the seriousness in it. That's where your self-centered, destructive and selfish.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 12:46 pm

Autistics will never be accepted because they are regarded as being defiant.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 12:53 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
Autistics will never be accepted because they are regarded as being defiant.

It's all about methodology in constructive change. The least resisted methods are my choice when dealing with the public as a whole.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 1:00 pm

A person once told me that defiant nonconformist autistics that pretend to be obedient conformists are the biggest con men that ever existed.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 1:03 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
A person once told me that defiant nonconformist autistics that pretend to be obedient conformists are the biggest con men that ever existed.

I think you made that up on the spot.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 1:13 pm

Even the low functioning autistics love defiance and think its funny especially when they see the funny expressions of neurotypical faces.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

androbot2084 wrote:

I base mine on the study of how conflicts can be avoided. Some forms of self-advocacy groups are strictly about confrontation as a tool which creates stereotypes about how self-advocates typically conduct themselves. In what I do their advocacy is more a hamper to smaller productive and inclusive relationship potentials. It's about getting along and while doing so using good positive relationships for inclusion to enable inclusion. This whole N.T vs. Aspie thing is a vicious cycle of counter productive blarney many times not in my or others best interest

The preservation of anger might simply end up preserving themselves among one another rather then engulf others in it in the long-run.

AlanTuring
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2011, 4:22 pm

ci -

Nonsense. You are one of the most conflict-seeking people I've encountered.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 5:29 pm

To simply differentiate mal-product progress from level headed non-conflict orientated progress. In peaceful ways my efforts were then attacked over the image of autism in compassionate inclusions over issues such as abortion some months ago. I have never achieved unrelated advocacy with conflict but rather friendly content. Some wanted to start it, I ended it and now there is a clear separation between types of advocacy in which certain types of advocacy cannot interfere with others due to biases.

Job well done on my end.

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

ci wrote:
To simply differentiate mal-product progress from level headed non-conflict orientated progress. In peaceful ways my efforts were then attacked over the image of autism in compassionate inclusions over issues such as abortion some months ago. I have never achieved unrelated advocacy with conflict but rather friendly content. Some wanted to start it, I ended it and now there is a clear separation between types of advocacy in which certain types of advocacy cannot interfere with others due to biases.

Job well done on my end.

Eh? Swallowed a dictionary?

AlanTuring
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2011, 6:08 pm

ci wrote:

Job well done on my end.

Nonsense (in so many ways).

ci
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 6:27 pm

Far form nonsense the proof of the pudding is all over the net.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2011, 6:37 pm

I think you guys should all go and chill out somewhere that isn't the internet for a while.

AlanTuring
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

Moog wrote:
I think you guys should all go and chill out somewhere that isn't the internet for a while.

Point taken and understood.

Thanks for saying it nicely.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

22 Aug 2011, 9:45 pm

ci wrote:

Job well done on my end.

Do you go to a college to learn how to speak gibberish?