Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

TenPencePiece wrote:
^ Almost did it twice, I did. I guess that could be a confession as not too many people know just how bad things have been.

Wo. 8O I just talked/thought about it a lot, the closest I came to doing anything was cutting off one of my fingers with a pair of scissors (which now that I think about it, wouldn't work too well). That stinks TPP. *Hugs for everyone who has this confession especially*

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

i almost commited suicide once when i was 12, i was going to take a wine glass out of my moms cupboard, and i was going to mix pnemonia and bleach together and form a poison , which i would then consume, just the fumes that come out of the concoction are enough to kill you if you breathe in too much, so if you drink it it is a guaranteed death. i was going to have my will in the other hand, which would be found in my cold dead hands, never did it though, i really didnt want to commit suicide i just wanted my life to be less insane for once and i just thought hell would be better then my life,. but i know now that life is precious and you should live every moment to the fullest :D

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

One confession I have is that in seventh grade, I was the one that stole the snacks from the office. They made an announcement that someone was stealing snacks and it only started that year. I haven't told anyone to this day. Also in fifth/sixth grade, I stole chocolate kisses from an office belonging to a member of the faculty and shared them with my friends. I would have gotten in sooo much trouble.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has thought of suicide at least at some point in their life.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

SammichEater wrote:
I'm pretty sure almost everyone has thought of suicide at least at some point in their life.

A lot of aspies have thought about it...but I doubt NT's think about it. If they do, they don't obsess over it.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

:lol: I love my avatar as well. Unfortunately, he's a five foot tall furry adolescent who carrys around some heavy and comical weaponry.

Thats awesome, where did you find him?

He's one half of my current obsession. :)

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 3:46 pm

Are there any confessions not related to suicide?

ArtemisHolmes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Aug 2011, 6:23 pm

I confess that I was guilty for trying too hard when I fell in love when I was 14. I probably pushed her away, too, and I never realized it. I confess that I hate the man I older sister married, and considering my older sister and him are my official guardians now, that's something. He's extremely cynical, has NO friends, and on a whole seems to hate most people. He refers to them as inferior most of the time. I confess that I masturbate, but never with the image of people I care about in my mind. I confess that I secretly imagine people who hurt me tortured sometimes, but it's also me being tortured in my mind occasionally. A mixture of guilt and hate that builds up in me. I confess that I go on adult/sex sites, despite the fact that I'm 15. I hide it from everyone I'm living with. I confess that I am lonely, which no one thinks I am apparently. I confess I think too much of the future, to the point where I fantasize and fall in love with those fantasies. (IE: I start talking with a girl on a regular basis in school. I get a crush on her. I fantasize about our life together in the future, and fall in love with THAT instead of the girl. I confess I've been on only one date in my life, never kissed a girl before, and that my life is pitiable. I confess that I hate how my family disagrees with my beliefs and views on the world (And they are GOOD views. I'm not cynical... Theye're the cynical ones. And yes, I confess I'm being cynical about them being cynical). I confess that whenever I tear my eyes from a sex scene in a movie or television series, it's just to make other people think I don't want to watch it when they're near. I confess that I'm disgusted by myself sometimes. I confess that I don't want to live long enough to grow very old. I confess that I always envision possible ways to get away with murder or commit suicide, yet never act on those thoughts. I confess that I feel guilt whenever I do something wrong. I confess that sometimes, I make mistakes, despite how perfect I want to be/appear. I confess I'm sometimes too prideful and lazy. I confess I eat too much. I confess I don't try as hard as I should to look good, eliminate acne, and reduce my weight.

There, WrongPlanet. You have heard the Confessions of a Teenage Drama... I'm not going to finish that.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 6:28 pm

I really wish my dad did more 'dad' things with me now, and when I was growing up. But since I am the final child, he was finished with 'dad' things way before I was born.

He is the type of father that buys me things and leaves me to it. :(

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 11:46 pm

ArtemisHolmes wrote:
I confess that I was guilty for trying too hard when I fell in love when I was 14. I probably pushed her away, too, and I never realized it. I confess that I hate the man I older sister married, and considering my older sister and him are my official guardians now, that's something. He's extremely cynical, has NO friends, and on a whole seems to hate most people. He refers to them as inferior most of the time. I confess that I masturbate, but never with the image of people I care about in my mind. I confess that I secretly imagine people who hurt me tortured sometimes, but it's also me being tortured in my mind occasionally. A mixture of guilt and hate that builds up in me. I confess that I go on adult/sex sites, despite the fact that I'm 15. I hide it from everyone I'm living with. I confess that I am lonely, which no one thinks I am apparently. I confess I think too much of the future, to the point where I fantasize and fall in love with those fantasies. (IE: I start talking with a girl on a regular basis in school. I get a crush on her. I fantasize about our life together in the future, and fall in love with THAT instead of the girl. I confess I've been on only one date in my life, never kissed a girl before, and that my life is pitiable. I confess that I hate how my family disagrees with my beliefs and views on the world (And they are GOOD views. I'm not cynical... Theye're the cynical ones. And yes, I confess I'm being cynical about them being cynical). I confess that whenever I tear my eyes from a sex scene in a movie or television series, it's just to make other people think I don't want to watch it when they're near. I confess that I'm disgusted by myself sometimes. I confess that I don't want to live long enough to grow very old. I confess that I always envision possible ways to get away with murder or commit suicide, yet never act on those thoughts. I confess that I feel guilt whenever I do something wrong. I confess that sometimes, I make mistakes, despite how perfect I want to be/appear. I confess I'm sometimes too prideful and lazy. I confess I eat too much. I confess I don't try as hard as I should to look good, eliminate acne, and reduce my weight.

There, WrongPlanet. You have heard the Confessions of a Teenage Drama... I'm not going to finish that.
I relate to the bolded ones.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 11:49 pm

ArtemisHolmes wrote:

I can relate to some of this stuff. :|

SpaceNutter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Feb 2012, 12:01 am

Sometimes I feel as though I might one day go insane. Sometimes.

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 12:19 pm

[rant]
I can hardly tolerate to be near my father for an extended period of time. Despite of this, I refuse to stray too far away from him during my upcoming college years out of the fear that he may need me, seeing as his health is ailing. I worry about his health and his happiness more often than I worry about my own, even though I cannot wait to no longer be in the same house as him.
I, too, have often dwelled on the possibility of suicide. However, I cannot even bring a razor to lacerate my arm, let alone my neck, for I made a promise to an angel (or spirit, presence, memory, etc.) that I would stay around long enough to care for my family as much as I can.
Even though I sometimes struggle with looking my family in the eye and even though I'm one of the most distant members of the family, I care for them more severely than they could ever possibly conceive.
I genuinely love people, even though they make little sense to me and are often the reason that I dwell on suicide in the first place.
And yet I often envision myself living entirely and utterly isolated. This possibility does not perturb me in the slightest.
[/rant]

QuantumKiller
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2012, 4:52 pm

I cut, and do not want to stop. It feels good...
I have been very close to killing myself (too cowardly)
I do not know what "love" is/means

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 10:44 pm

I confess that I feel very alone and would rather die than live out the rest of my life this way. I'm not even close to killing myself right now, but in 5 to 10 years, I could see suicide being a possibility if nothing improves. I'll try my hardest to make friends and generally lead a happy life, but if I just don't see a future for myself... then what's the point? I'm not going to cling to false hope.

Now I'm having regrets about posting this, like it's a rant I should keep to myself and putting it on here is selfish and unnecessary. But it feels good to get this stuff off my chest.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

that i wish my family understood me better