Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Ryio
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Aug 2011, 5:58 pm

Hello,

My family was featured on CBC regarding our struggles with our health care system here in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... ected.html

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2011, 2:42 am

This is the second time the canadian government has come up and it's starting to get really annoying. If you need some form of treatment then you should get it, though preferably you wouldn't if you were capable. Sometimes that's just the way things are.

KingLes98
Raven
Raven

22 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

"It feels like every day is a lost opportunity for him, and that's hard, to have a child in that situation," his mother said.

The true tragedy is that the mother does not have hope for her child.

Xerillius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Aug 2011, 6:34 pm

KingLes98 wrote:
The true tragedy is that the mother does not have hope for her child.

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Aug 2011, 3:58 am

Gedrene wrote:
This is the second time the canadian government has come up and it's starting to get really annoying. If you need some form of treatment then you should get it, though preferably you wouldn't if you were capable. Sometimes that's just the way things are.

That is because they are trying to force the Mental Asylum treatment that was used back the in Mid-evil times and the 1920s to the 1970s, something Canada is still keeping open to this date.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 8:01 am

Jeffrey228 wrote:
Gedrene wrote:

That is because they are trying to force the Mental Asylum treatment that was used back the in Mid-evil times and the 1920s to the 1970s, something Canada is still keeping open to this date.

Medieval, no offense. Just wanted to help your term of expression. But yes, I heard of someone who went through that system though they were actually affected by a mental issue. And yes I understand, this sort of jerkishness needs a good rodgering.

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Aug 2011, 3:08 pm

Gedrene wrote:
Jeffrey228 wrote:
Gedrene wrote:

Medieval, no offense. Just wanted to help your term of expression. But yes, I heard of someone who went through that system though they were actually affected by a mental issue. And yes I understand, this sort of jerkishness needs a good rodgering.

Well I just fear that if Canada and half of the EU countries still use old Mental Asylums just to get their reason that anything with Autism is well someone who would be born from the Devil, that is how they see it, and that makes me feel they have little to no Human Rights support.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

Jeffrey228 wrote:
Well I just fear that if Canada and half of the EU countries still use old Mental Asylums just to get their reason that anything with Autism is well someone who would be born from the Devil, that is how they see it, and that makes me feel they have little to no Human Rights support.

In any case making me feel inferior is something most people fail at doing, whilst they make pyoty-ersatz-pseudophilosophical arguments about empathy.