If it were socially acceptable, I would...

Page 6 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 1:13 pm

If not illegal, I would become a vigilante and dispatch criminals everywhere I see crime.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

Grisha wrote:
If anyone ever managed to record me talking to my cat they could blackmail me for everything I'm worth... :wink:

I don't have pets, but I do often talk to myself about different sorts of things. However, if I was to talk about something so.......sensitive, I would use ASL....then nobody understands. 8) Though, now that I think about it, I doubt that your cat knows that language. But I think it is more of an inclination to express just for the fact that you are being heard? Correct me if I am wrong.

m3theatrix
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2011, 11:00 pm

1. Wear a tiara everywhere, every day--I have decided I am the queen and will be appropriately attired...

2. Take my dog with me everywhere--she's much quieter, better behaved, and generally and more pleasant than most people's kids.

3. Tell people what is honestly on my mind at any given time--especially if they've incurred my wrath...