If it were socially acceptable, I would...

Page 4 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:18 pm

ScientistOfSound wrote:
hop around all hyper like I was on some sort of amphetamine.
I would also fashion some towels into a tunic. And walk around wearing a tunic XD

I do this after a really good run sometimes. :)
There was a guy who did that on a field trip we went on....but I think it go tiring after awhile, so he took it off.

Melpomene wrote:
I'd go nuts in children's playgrounds. I have a passion for swings and trampolines :heart:

Go, and do that then!
I sometimes go to a playground near my house and swing on the swingsets.
Also, my friends and I went to a trampoline place for a party a few weeks ago. Nutin wrong with that. 8)
Just be careful trying to do backflips....they can hurt, I know this from experience. :oops:

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:18 pm

Everything would be straight to the point.

largosan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Aug 2011, 2:34 pm

I would tear down all the fire/tornado alarm towers in town.

The towers are normally used to alert the firemen (via an extremely loud siren) that they need to report to the fire station, because apparently the town can't figure out newfangled technology like pagers. :evil:

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:44 pm

I would sing, loudly. I would ask random people about their philosophical viewpoints and attempt to strike a discussion about issues I care about.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:46 pm

If it were socially acceptable, I would...

... keep chickens in my back yard

... and a goat in the front

... shave all the neighborhood dogs and dye them fluorescent orange

... have my own talk show where I identify religious hypocrites and enumerate their sins

... set fire to any vehicle parked in front of my house for more than 24 hours

... tell every female member of WP that she's beautiful, even some of those whom I may have seen in real life

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 2:55 pm

Stick my hands inside of the cereal box and eat....just got yelled at for that. :|

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 3:41 pm

...I would moan to my heart's content
...I would yell at the people sitting when the bus is packed and I got to stand up
...I would go upto anyone and have a nice conversation in the bus station when waiting for the bus (which is usually late)
...I would run up the down escalator and down the up escalator
...I would yell ''I'M ALWAYS IN EVERYBODY'S WAY!! !! !!'' at the top of my voice in shops when I'm in somebody's way
...I would smack any brat what does that ear-peircing squeal near my ears
...I would throw a stone at loud motorbikes that pass me
...I would go out dressed however I want
...I would listen to whatever music I like really loud on my MP3 without worrying who might hear
...I would give my next door neighbour a schedule sheet saying what days and times they can do their noisy tasks, and the set days and times would be when I'm definately out. My next door neighbours never work but are always doing something in their house what makes noise, like hammering something or drilling something. It's too distracting for me!! !

There's so much more I would do if I could without people looking at me funny or banning me from places. Oh, why can't life be this simple?! !! :wall:

Last edited by Joe90 on 23 Aug 2011, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

23 Aug 2011, 4:11 pm

supguysfriedchicken wrote:
I would go around town and correct any spelling and/or grammar mistakes that I saw on signs and such.
Heh. I corrected a sign stuck on a glass merchant's shop window. It said "Every Panes a Pleasure" so it was duly corrected to "Every Pane's a Pleasure".
That had been annoying me for ages - but later, someone had removed my carefully shaped and colour-matched apostrophe. 8O

Otherwise, I'd like to soundly smack the legs of any shopkeeper displaying stuff like "We Stock Video's" and "More Bargain's Inside".
[ETA: And shout at dawdlers in the supermarket. It's bad enough being in there at all without them making things more difficult.]

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

cosplay as a raccoon furry!

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 4:17 pm

I'd explore the textures and scents of random objects in my surroundings. Also, I'd laugh at whatever I thought was funny. (Outloud, too, not just in my head).

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 4:47 pm

Joe90 wrote:
...I would smack any brat what does that ear-peircing squeal near my ears

Hell yes.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

Feel the textures of paintings and various other works of art.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 5:54 pm

Shave my legs.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

Grisha wrote:
Shave my legs.

Boys who are swimmers do that....

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 6:22 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Grisha wrote:
Shave my legs.

I know, but for some reason I would feel really self-conscious about it - I might do it anyway though - body hair just bugs me...

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 6:43 pm

Grisha wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Grisha wrote:
Shave my legs.

I know, but for some reason I would feel really self-conscious about it - I might do it anyway though - body hair just bugs me...

Hmmm, well, you could just wear jeans and shave your legs, then nobody'd notice....but take it from a grl, it feels uncomfortable doing that.