Proof that aspies can have successful relationships

Page 10 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

smudge wrote:
emlion wrote:
& yes confidence is key for me. - not 'alpha' male arrogance, but subtle confidence.
i can't help it, i just adore that quiet confidence some people have (probably because i don't have it).

nick007, I know what you mean, but some (especially middle class) people can be more accepting. And their manners can be better too.

But men of this class won't be enough for your validation, because they have to be rich...

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

blank

Last edited by smudge on 17 Sep 2011, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 3:15 pm

smudge wrote:
I suppose middle class would mean financially stable. I wouldn't mind a middle-class guy though, it'd do I suppose.

But that middle-class guy would be so unlucky, because you'll always see him incomplete, and once a good-looking richer guy shows interest in you , you're gonna drop him like a garbage and go for the new guy.

And rich doesn't mean financially stable, you said your mind already! You can't switch your standards that quickly!

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

Aspie men can never have a susseccful relationship they'Ill never be Mr $ight how can they be they do not care for materiel success these materially successful aspie males are only doing it for the following reasons could their be any other reasons ?

1.Their trying to stick it to some one perhaps their many teachers and family members who told them they would grow up to be an abject failure or a jail bird I'm to decent for that sort of nonsense.

2.They have horrendously expensive and time consuming and in my eyes pointless special interests like cars or women.

But what really holds us back is trying to shower women with oily platitudes so greasy it would not cause a hair to come out of place at a Bachelorette * casting during a category one cyclone. This can not be taught it's akin to asking some one to speak a language they have never leaned or at a stretch with the knowledge of year 8 German

* yes that reality TV show it's still on as amusing as it was 10 + years ago watching impossibly good looking depressive narcissists embarrass themselves in unreal situations I'm over it . :)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

AmyF wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
Erisad wrote:
AmyF wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
queenserenity22 wrote:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for four months and in september we will have known each other for a year. We both have have aspergers and we get along great he is my best friend and a wonderful partner. We have so much fun together. I love him so much and don't want any one else but him. :heart: :heart:

"FUN" :?

Stop your goddamn whining. once again: You don't have to read this stuff.

Seriously Aussiebloke, you're being quite rude. Not cool. :/

Hardly it was a dig at myself, I'm not at all familiar with this fun concepts nor am I willing to learn I'm at the age where you can't teach this dog new tricks from my observation fun for people around my age includes:

1.Drinking copious amounts of alcohol and making an ass of yourself extra points shall be given for a bar brawl and or jail time.

2. Going to overpriced theme parks while blissfully (ignorance is bliss) mindlessly cheering to frightened and dispirited animals , extra points are given if you chow down $22 misery burger yes meat is misery and murder , I guess I need to accept humans being humans they put their very very minor interests (pleasing a palate) ahead of the major interests of animals (stay alive and be free from pain and suffering I guess that's what being human is all about.

3."Shopping sprees" 100's of dollars (extra points shall be given if it's in the 1000's) on overpriced branded clothing which will go out of fashion tomorrow.

This is one of the many reasons I can never have a GF :D which suits me just fine, I thought I was surrounded by rational people whatever do you hope to achieve ? Will it change you? or make you a better person? why would you want a coning, controlling costly money pit in your life who's only likely to take you away from special interests,?

Why are we even entertaing the possibility it's akin to putting Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and a PS3 in a room , ie nothing much can come out of it it , or more than likely end up in tears ( gold digger for the men) and a nut job for the women.

Worst of all you need become dependent and trusting of some one why would you do such a thing ? have you not learned your lessons that nobody can be trusted I trust no one you'd be wise to do likewise.

Aren't you just a little ball of joy? You're pretty much the reason I hate hanging out with autistic people. None of you know how to have fun and hate everything normal.

Well it's sad yes but oh so true. :D Does spending time with your pets count as fun, I know I am very much liked by them , I like them so much that I'm about to get off disability and find a night job so I can spend my days with my birdies. (Rspca birdies that is ) Don"t make me started on the evils of puppy mills (what I call sweat shops for b*****s)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

nick007 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
There is nothing wrong with wanting a man who makes a go of his life. I am often attracted to rich men, but NOT because they are rich. It's just a by product of their likeable personality and intelligence.

My experience meeting rich people is that they are very snobby & believe that they are better than the poor because they are successful & they tend to be unintelligent but got where they were because of their families had money & paid for em to go to fancy expensive schools where they made connections instead of studied

That's not the definition of a self made successful person. That's the definition of a trust fund baby.

Self made successful people are usually middle class. Not common or trust fund babies, both of who I can't relate to.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

^^^^^

I always assumed you came from a middle class background not sure why perhaps ? it's the Nintendo the platform of choice of white middle income Americans and their equivalent, (bratty lameoids) so naturally been poor I went for Sega $30 ++ extra for a 1 st console was a lot of money for a trailer trash child, luckily Sega is cheap and awesome . :wink:

Since your a gamer have you met such a strange person that loves both platforms (I haven't )

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^^^

I always assumed you came from a middle class background not sure why perhaps ? it's the Nintendo the platform of choice of white middle income Americans and their equivalent, (bratty lameoids) so naturally been poor I went for Sega $30 ++ extra for a 1 st console was a lot of money for a trailer trash child, luckily Sega is cheap and awesome . :wink:

Since your a gamer have you met such a strange person that loves both platforms (I haven't )

I am middle class.
And I paid for my games myself with my job money and won the rest because I was good at colouring in competitions. I like most platforms.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

Thats nice you like Sega , I wish they still did hardware :cry:

Easterbunnyergers
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Sep 2011, 10:09 pm

I have five kids one with Asperger's and was married for 18 years. Hard to believe

Thom_Fuleri
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

aussiebloke wrote:
Aspie men can never have a successful relationship they'll never be Mr $ight how can they be they do not care for materiel success these materially successful aspie males are only doing it for the following reasons could their be any other reasons?

1.Their trying to stick it to some one perhaps their many teachers and family members who told them they would grow up to be an abject failure or a jail bird I'm to decent for that sort of nonsense.

2.They have horrendously expensive and time consuming and in my eyes pointless special interests like cars or women.

Many reasons. These two are not that common (there are a lot of people doing #2, but they aren't usually as rich as they make out).

3. Some entrepeneurs make lots of money because they want to. The money itself is nice, but it's largely there to keep score. They run their businesses, as big and successful as they can, because they enjoy the challenge.

4. Being rich is being financially independent. If you've got millions, you need never work again - though you probably will. It's a very different thing to work because you want to rather than because you have to.

5. Raising large sums of money for particular causes (usually charities).

6. In some cases, it isn't even what they're aiming for but incidental. It's like a musician that loves to write music, and suddenly has a big hit - the money is nice, but it's not the goal. It's the music. He'll keep writing whether he makes money or not.

I'm not rich (yet) but I'm definitely in category #4. After which I'll drift into #3.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 7:28 pm

What is a category 4 rich is that something you've made up on the spot or does this jargon exist in the underground business world ?

I 'm guessing category 4 is comfortably well off A$75,00- $100000 a year. category 3 upper middle class $150,000 ++ ++

# 2 Rich say millions a year and

# 1 Bill gates rich .

Am I close ?

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 7:43 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
What is a category 4 rich is that something you've made up on the spot or does this jargon exist in the underground business world ?

I 'm guessing category 4 is comfortably well off A$75,00- $100000 a year. category 3 upper middle class $150,000 ++ ++

# 1 Bill gates rich .

Am I close ?

Your category really depends on where you live, in southern California US$150,000 is definitely middle-middle class.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Grisha wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

# 1 Bill gates rich .

Am I close ?

Your category really depends on where you live, in southern California US$150,000 is definitely middle-middle class.

So how does a min wage person live in Sth Calfornia , with Mommy I suppose ? :cheers: to Mommy

Last edited by aussiebloke on 12 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galvatron
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Good for all of you, but just because it worked out for you does not mean it ever will for me. I'm 29 and I have never had any girl genuinely interested in me even once in my entire life.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Grisha wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

# 1 Bill gates rich .

Am I close ?

So how does a min wage person live in Sth Calfornia , with Mommy I suppose ? :cheers: to Mommy

I worked for minimum wage for a number of years with no parents to fall back on. I survived by having more roomates than I was comfortable with in areas that were less than desirable (to say the least).

It was a strong motivator to get my act together though - I think the American economy is driven largely by fear of homelessness... :wink: