Do you miss someone right now?

Page 159 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 170  Next

cliftonknowles
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Aug 2019, 11:43 am

yes she has AS and wont talk to me because i told her i love her, we were friends for yrs,she would even hug and kiss me, now she says hello with a stuffed kitten i got her from behind a door frame, wont even show herself, call, write, ive read alot of info on AS, 4 books , lots of internet material, tonnia marshall and dr atwood fantastic sources of info, is it normal for a 25 yr old to be that shy and i was wondering what the strange gfacial expressions mean, like a scowl, any help is apreciated, i do miss her shes a shut in in her house thanks

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 11:25 pm

I just spent a week with my long-distance, gay exbf who I love but don't love, want to be with but don't want to be with, who is my best friend but also drives me batty. We have the type of best-friendship that movies are built on. I think I miss him more than usual this time. It's so hard to compartmentalise our relationship. I wanted to melt down while I was there, but now I want to shut down because I'm not there.

There will never be a solution to our relationship but I miss him anyway.

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 11:27 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I just spent a week with my long-distance, gay exbf who I love but don't love, want to be with but don't want to be with, who is my best friend but also drives me batty. We have the type of best-friendship that movies are built on. I think I miss him more than usual this time. It's so hard to compartmentalise our relationship. I wanted to melt down while I was there, but now I want to shut down because I'm not there.

There will never be a solution to our relationship but I miss him anyway.

You win this thread.

That is heart breaking with no solution.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 11:32 pm

There are solutions but I don't know if I'd be happy with any. We broke up nearly 20 years ago but have remained friends. In that time he proposed marriage as platonic partners but I said no. He lives four hours from me. We are terrible on the telephone and he doesn't do social media. So much is wrong, but so much is right too ... just not in conventional ways.

TMI. Sorry. It was a very emotional week.

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 11:36 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
There are solutions but I don't know if I'd be happy with any. We broke up nearly 20 years ago but have remained friends. In that time he proposed marriage as platonic partners but I said no. He lives four hours from me. We are terrible on the telephone and he doesn't do social media. So much is wrong, but so much is right too ... just not in conventional ways.

TMI. Sorry. It was a very emotional week.

I reject your TMI.

I pried and you told.

That is really sad but I understand your stance and support it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2019, 2:33 am

I miss Shaundor/Seandor and I miss Titania Benz and Brandy Kerrigan and Alex Grey and Sarah Nicol.
I also miss Jaey.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2019, 11:54 pm

I regret poisoning Tsioniyeh's memories of our time together. I'm not sure I miss her, but that was petty and cruel. I'm a cancerous person. :skull:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2019, 12:00 am

My ex-boyfriend who is also my best friend and the best person in the world. We talk daily on Facebook but we hadn't see each other since 26 July 2016. I miss him with all my heart. The thing I most want in live is to get a hug from him. He give the bests hugs, they are awkwardly long but so full of love and care.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 2:40 pm

No, I don’t :lol: .

freewaydog
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Sep 2019, 10:12 am

Yes, I miss my mom who has just passed away on this past xmas of 2018. :( :cry:

JV1306
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Sep 2019, 11:58 pm

I miss my ex girlfriend. I know her in a Facebook comment in a page that jokes with Portuguese failures and we used to talk about K-pop. I send the solicitation and we started to chat. Until I say that I have Asperger. She stopped and said that she had it too. She is 23 and I 18, but I lost her because my rage at PES. I'll never get someone like her. :(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 6:43 pm

I miss my boyfriend & my mom, she passed away over 6 years ago, EVIL cancer took her :o 8O :cry: :cry: :cry:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 8:54 pm

I shouldn't admit it, but yes. More than I knew I could ever miss anyone or anything.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2019, 8:56 pm

I miss so many people.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 6:46 pm

And will long after i pass , as best as i can know of hereafter . Heres your tmi part.husband of 13 yrs.
He was intentionally killed by my younger brother in july of 2007 ,with help of 2 others got away with it.(His gf and her older son.)
Combined with a hateful p.d. and DA actually hiding facts ... all calls to fbi were just to pass the buck.
Loooong sigh inserted here :roll: how does one get on with life ..?Circumstances were egregious .
Last 2 friends whom grew up with whom could talk to died since then .. very alone now .Sorry was not light hearted.

where ever you go ,there you are

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 12:51 pm

I miss my man