Do you miss someone right now?

Page 167 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170  Next

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

30 Oct 2020, 3:03 am

Danusaurus wrote:
I used to miss people.

I often miss talking to people, but the people themselves, not quite so much....

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2020, 7:10 pm

My family. :cry:

DavidJackson64BDN
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Nov 2020, 9:09 am

I miss my friend who pasted away long time ago. Couldn't find any new friends after that...

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 3:42 pm

Today I really miss my brother. I'm enjoying and envisioned for long time we'd someday have a close relationship between us and he really does care about me!! :D :heart:

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Nov 2020, 5:21 pm

I missed her with my car lol jk but really there's someone I'm thinking about

ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Dec 2020, 5:27 am

InsomniaNoir
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Dec 2020, 7:51 pm

I was in a long-distance relationship with a woman about 7 years ago and it ended with her essentially running off with another guy and ghosting me. I haven't talked to her except for a few messages traded a few years after to discuss the things we found out about ourselves (her complex PTSD, my Autism diagnosis at 29). I think there's a part of me that never got over her as much as I try to forget her. As far as I know, she is with the same guy she dumped me for but, every now and again she'll pop up with a like on social media platforms.

Might just be that I miss having a person.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 10:27 pm

I don't miss him anymore.

Aksel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Dec 2020, 7:10 pm

I miss my ex

I’m from Denmark and she’s from Kentucky, we met over the hip hop part of Twitter. We became good friends at the start of august this year and then after a week I already started getting feelings. She was pretty, funny, interesting, kind, smart, independent and we liked the same music, basically everything I’d want in a girl. But the only downside was, I have Asperger’s syndrome and she suffers from depression and anxiety. So when she’d freak out and get thoughts of self harming or just have a mental breakdown, I helped her.

And because I have Aspergers you can imagine how tiring and exhausting that becomes. So sometimes, when she got sad or anxious she got mad at me and I mistook it as her not caring about me. I was very conflicted and insecure at the time I got diagnosed very late and I didn’t know how to deal with my emotions so I freaked out and called her names and played the victim unfortunately. We broke up around October and talked on and off since and I’ve grown a lot since, I’m making more music, I’ve lost weight and I’m generally happier,

But Jesus Christ I loved her soooo much. She was my first girlfriend and I lost her because I was an idiot. And I wish everyday that I could take every mean word back and I wish she could see how much I’ve grown.

She said that she doesn’t wanna talk to me at all right now cause I broke her heart. She said “ask me again next year and we’ll see” a week ago so I’m hoping for the best, next year is only a month away but i still miss her every single day and I cry to Frank ocean almost every day thinking about how I messed up the relationship and how lucky I was to have her.

I’ll never forget her

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 9:46 am

Does she know you have Asperger's, Aksel?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2020, 7:00 pm

I miss Emettman (Emmetman?) who was once on this site, but I knew him from a model railway site. I miss his creations. I also miss the way he would take over if someone wanted a trackplan to fit a specific place. He was good like that.
Someone has recently posted something where he is trying to work out a track plan and it was like I was waiting for Emettman to take over? But he has not been seen online for two years now. He may have died or has been in hospital? No one knows. I and others from that site do miss him. Anyone know if he is still around?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2020, 3:31 pm

Happy belated birthday.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2020, 9:00 pm

Yes, but not romantically.

Friends of a former friend. People who liked music and were fun to talk to. 3 people.

The former friend was our mutual contact. I'm not in the established group anymore. I can't get over what a complete pig the ex-friend is, so I've lost the rest of the friends, especially now we have covid restrictions.

I feel really alone right now.

JaneGrath
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Dec 2020, 4:16 am

I miss my boyfriend very much! We didn't see each other one week yet. He has a business journey

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2020, 4:19 pm

The same coworker I've crushed on for ages. She seems receptive so instead of the crush 'resolving' it's becoming more intense.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DianeNolanN2O
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Dec 2020, 3:42 pm

I really miss my family. I've actually moved to another country and they're so far away from me(