Do you miss someone right now?

Page 155 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 170  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 2:07 pm

Yeah.

No one was looking for me & she found me anyway. I think that's pretty awesome.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 12:46 am

More than words can say.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 11:06 pm

I miss who I thought she was, but I'm grateful to not have to deal with who she genuinely is.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 3:13 am

funeralxempire wrote:
I miss who I thought she was, but I'm grateful to not have to deal with who she genuinely is.

BS, you're sobbing and making noises like an animal dying.

IsabellaLinton wrote:
More than words can say.

Also, this.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 8:58 pm

I miss my brother

demir6
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2019, 6:48 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
I miss my brother

why your brother?

demir6
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2019, 6:52 pm

I guess I don't have feels. Or I lost my feels. Maybe I didn't love her, maybe all of them was a lie. Maybe I fooled myself. or even now I'm lying. I'm like a lost ship. Someones searching for me, but I'm not there. I don't know where am I.. Yes I know there is a girl, but this story is finished for me. We couldn't do it. I've changed my route 8 years ago.. Complicated topics.. :evil: :?: :) :!: :|

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 7:22 pm

demir6 wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
I miss my brother

why your brother?

Bcuz he is one of the best ppl to put it succinctly just like my sons old nurse.

He accepts everybody,
He has severe OCD to the point he is not sble to drive n has to stop evety few seconds to get out of the ocd ‘brain block’ or ‘jam’ which is physically the neurotransmitters dont deliver the fluid between each other properly do it is not smthing that u can ‘cure’ with CBT or other things it is an actual condition just like deafness

he has and continues to maintain good intentions in life,

he sacrifices his time fr others ,

He babysits my kids n has been fr years,
he is highly knowledgeable and educated n self-motivated to continue to attain knowledge,

He is young but caring and wise

He is funny n silly but his humour is classy n not gross

He is a very good writer n v eloquent n also v creative

He is very simple but not in intelligence so he is also v interesting if u ask him about things

Debbiegirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2019, 9:11 pm

I miss my ex Allan. But, I only miss the nice side of him.He passed away from a heart attack about 14 years ago. I think he was also on the spectrum, too. He loved astronomy, old movies, and he collected things - almost to the point of hoarding. I lived with him for 15 year because I couldn't afford to live anywhere else. I moved out 17 years ago into a low income building across the street from the fast food place I work at. He was often verbally abusive to me, and "situationally" abusive (he would disappear when we were travelling, leaving me standing on the street waiting for him to return because I didn't know what else to do. He would come back yelling at me because i didn't "keep up with him." No one could, he walked so fast. And he never really communicated with me properly - which goes without saying. His friends all hated me and tried to run me down with their cars a couple of times when I was riding my bike. Allan did nothing about it. I wasn't encouraged to call the police. His friends are still alive in this town, so I no longer ride my bike anymore. I don't go out much at all. I'm not comfortable being by myself in public except to buy groceries and pay bills, etc. I don't drive, so I can't travel anymore, either. Friends? I have just a handful. Not all have cars.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 10:27 pm

I currently miss someone, but not in a romantic way. I miss my manager from work. He was the kind of person who I always felt comfortable talking with about anything that might've been on my mind at the time. Part of the reason why we connected so well is the fact that both of us are on the spectrum so he understands my methods of processing information because his methods are so similar. He was especially eager to have me moved up to being one of the department heads at work before 2018 was up. Unfortunately, back in October, he had to take time off from work because he pulled something in his neck. Months later, he's still not back, I've had no further progression at my job, and last I heard is that it's looking like he'll have to go in for surgery. These months without him there, it feels like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 6:03 pm

Kenya wrote:
I currently miss someone, but not in a romantic way. I miss my manager from work. He was the kind of person who I always felt comfortable talking with about anything that might've been on my mind at the time. Part of the reason why we connected so well is the fact that both of us are on the spectrum so he understands my methods of processing information because his methods are so similar. He was especially eager to have me moved up to being one of the department heads at work before 2018 was up. Unfortunately, back in October, he had to take time off from work because he pulled something in his neck. Months later, he's still not back, I've had no further progression at my job, and last I heard is that it's looking like he'll have to go in for surgery. These months without him there, it feels like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

U ought to let him know this! It might lift his spirits to know he is loved and valued so much !

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 11:31 pm

I miss my Boyfriend, he is in Asia, it’s bedtime over there, he will be a wake in a few hours :D :heart: :heart:

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 11:26 am

I miss my childhood’s pet dog, he was very cute and fluffy.

supermodels
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Feb 2019, 7:33 am

Yes, I am missing my college best friend terribly. But now I can not communicate with her as I have lost her contact number due to some technical issue in my mobile.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

I miss my boyfriend

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 10:22 am

I miss my best friend. He's asleep right now so I don't want to call him. :roll:

I also miss a friend who died some years ago. She was in her 80s. We were very close. She always made me laugh and I learned a lot from her.