Do you miss someone right now?

Page 170 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2021, 11:58 pm

I miss someone quite a bit. They were a trusted friend, and we had a strong mutual-respect. They offered to help with a significant problem I was having. After that they essentially ended the friendship and ghosted me. I feel like I was shamed for having a problem, even though they offered to help me and they said it was no problem. Every now and then I feel very hurt about it, and I miss them. The rest of the time I feel misunderstood, almost like I was set up to be humiliated.

It's been five months. Hard to believe. I just keep on keeping on, but I miss the person they once were. I gave up putting myself in their circle, because it was too freaking weird to be blatantly ignored.

I normally guilt myself about lost friendships but I'm not taking the blame this time. I did nothing wrong. If I'm not good enough in their opinion, I suppose it's their loss and not mine.

Lilyana
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2021, 3:37 pm

Yes, I miss him very much. It's only been 2 weeks since I ended it. It was difficult.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 6:17 pm

I wish I could properly “miss” anyone, I just don’t seem to have that ability anymore and it makes me feel guilty when I’m reminded of that, even though I know it isn’t because I don’t care or anything :(

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jun 2021, 5:00 am

I miss my friends who I haven’t seen in person since 2019 (they were all planning to come over to celebrate my sons first birthday but the lockdown started for us a few days before) I miss my friend Travis mom who died back in October suddenly. She was an amazing woman and was always trying to get us all together for stuff. I miss my ex boyfriend who took his life in 2016. it will be six years since he died next in two weeks. We hadn’t dated or seen each other in years but he was the first man I thought I could have a life with, and the only one who came back after breaking up with me multiple times. These trying times make me wonder if I had tried harder to make it work would he still be around. I miss my grampa, it’s taken 10 years but I’m finally over his death and still have fond memories of. And finally I miss my partner. Although he’s still here in the same house with me, he’s not the man I fell in love with anymore. He’s not even the same man he was before the lock down. I feel like I lost the love of my life the father of my son my future husband and my best friend of 17 years all in the space of a year while I was recovering from and suffering from both kareakatonis and healing from my caesarean. I’ve finally recovered from two very painful surgeries that will probably effect me the rest of my life to see that he decided to move on. I don’t know what the future will hold for me now. I had hope before, now I’m just trying to get through each and every horrible day of work

ellielo
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2021, 1:50 pm

I miss my cat, she passed away two weeks ago and I feel very sad about it

babybluejay46
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jul 2021, 3:31 pm

:heart: Yes. I miss my baby, my sweetheart. He is the most adorable, kind, caring, dominant, sexy, & loving man I know. He has treated me with the utmost respect, tenderness, & never ever made fun of me in any way that would harm or hurt me. I truly love him so much. I can't wait until I see him again, as we are currently separated, in two different states. heart: