Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Aug 2011, 10:20 pm

im male think i have aspergers so i cant make friends... i dont do anything now....just sit there, listen to talk radio...lost my gf cus i reli dont talk anymore, no humor.....about to get fired from my fast food job so my minimum wage job is going out the window....im unsatisfied...... really bored, watched to much youtube...tv..hate watching all these reruns.....life is really boring...sux.....and my dreamz are nightmares of me getting raped and stuff....i cant sleep in peace....when i wake up its the same routine.....hop on the comp and check the news.....its boring....i dont indulge in food... i dont like food really....im underweight for my age of 24....cant afford a therapist.........cant afford braces.... 3k in debt......most video games suck...im not interested and i cant afford new video games....... im not really Interested in anything....no special interests really......tired most of the time..... no im not taking anti depressants they dont work for me.....dont beleive in god or religion...... dont play sports...... dont have friends........

kfisherx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 10:45 pm

Over and over and over again... Same thread. You have depression. You may or may not have AS. We will never know until you address the depression....

PLEASE find help outside of this forum. You really, really need it.

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Aug 2011, 11:14 pm

kfisherx wrote:
Over and over and over again... Same thread. You have depression. You may or may not have AS. We will never know until you address the depression....

PLEASE find help outside of this forum. You really, really need it.

where can i get help? i cant afford a diagnosis it cost 2 grand and therapy is 160 an hour...

AtticusKane
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

Despite your apparent dissatisfaction and awareness of the problems and things that you dislike, you seem completely resigned to believing that you have no say in the matter. Your life is in YOUR hands. You see a problem, something you don't like, CHANGE IT. It'll be grueling uncomfortable work, to be sure, but hey, that's life. Step up to the plate.

kfisherx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 11:24 pm

Find a depression support group and join it. There are many in my city. Therapists do not all cost that much. I can pay 30-200 dollars around here. Try Craigslist for other options.

Oh yeah and get some exercise. It has been proven to help you a lot with depression and it doesn't cost anything.

Posting over and over about your misery on the internet is not going to do anything for you on the other hand.