Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Evelyn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

So, um, I was wondering if there are any drag queens & kings or faux queens out there... :cyclopsani: ...yeah.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

Does wishing to drag count?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

welcome to WP evelyn :)
if i weren't so tall, i'd love to put on heels, a slinky dress and makeup and go out on the town. but i admit i'd look kinda funny with my big caboose and muscular legs/torso in said dress. maybe a good dress designer could make a dress that would better fit me and look halfway decent.

MindWithoutWalls
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2011, 4:42 pm

Oh, Auntblabby, never underestimate the power of a shawl or an appropriately large and campy boa! As for heels, let some homophobe look waaaay up at you and tell you you're anything other than completely fabulous!

As for me, I'm so butch that I'd be in drag if I put on a dress! LOL! Really, though, I've got a male persona in the SCA (we look at the Middle Ages through the eyes of a person we each make up in order to see how that person might've lived), and I've even worn a mascara mustache - not really so much to fool people as to get across the point that my persona is male. What's funny to me is that people often mistake me for a boy in everyday life, while others think I'm a woman with a naturally hairy lip they need to politely ignore when I'm in my SCA garb!

Loitering is encouraged at The Wayshelter: http://wayshelter.com