Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 8:25 am

Screw this, people on this site used to care about other people. Now, because I'm offended by a guy saying that my potical views, religous views, and sexual orientaion is funny, and that people doubt that I had an uncle on flight 93, I'M THE BAD GUY. Do the research. Joseph DeLuca, look him up. I don't know what this site has come to.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 10:10 am

innocuous wrote:
I have to ask something... Do the people in USA remember the murder of Anna Lindh, the swedish politician, on September 11th 2003 by Mijailo Mijailović? Just curious.

Most probably not. But how many people in Sweden remember the murder of the little girl in Värmland on September 11th 2003? She was also stabbed by a psycho, who the doctors claim having no responsibility for walking around at large. But of course, she was just a five year old little girl in a province far from Stockholm and not a famous politician...

'Tis munny in my purse.

Mnemosyne
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 11:15 am

innocuous wrote:
I have to ask something... Do the people in USA remember the murder of Anna Lindh, the swedish politician, on September 11th 2003 by Mijailo Mijailović? Just curious.

Never even heard of her.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 11:36 am

What did I say? She was known in all of Europe, she was one of the negotiators in Israel/Palestine and Ex-Yugoslavia and was a member of the European Council.

'Tis munny in my purse.

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 12:54 pm

Americans know little to nothing about politics outside the US.. the US media isnt interested in anything that goes on outside its borders or doesnt involve the US directly so we have to look long and hard to find out anything about anything going on anywhere other than in the US or Iraq (and even then we only get canned propoganda about how great we are for "helping" them).

9/11.. the deaths were tragic but the maze of lies is so convoluted Im not even certain there were any terrorists other than our own politicians and that irritates me to no end.

Its something to grieve about.. but doesnt overshadow the fact that the civilian casualties in Iraq are 50 to 1 above what was lost in the WTC.. is that enough blood yet?

Toss in the fact that our efforts to force democracy on the iraqi people whether they like it or not is quickly pushing them into a civil war and it really starts to piss me off.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 4:27 pm

Your stupid presidents shouldn't have helped Saddam when it suited their interests and then turning their backs on him. You don't help someone like Saddam under any circumstances!

The Iraqis aren't interested in Western "democracy". They hate you (us) and just want you (us) to get out of Iraq, no matter how many of your and their own are killed. If your leaders weren't so cynical and naïve at the same time (yes, they are, GW Bush, Donald Rumsfeld (I hate that slimy fart), Condoleezza Rice, all of them are actually really naïve thinking that everybody everywhere in the world want "democracy" above all) that they actually thought that the Iraqis would love you after bombing them and starving them out with embargos, occupying them etc, you wouldn't have this fear and endless "war on terrorism". America had better ought to mind her own business (and I love the good things with the USA).

'Tis munny in my purse.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 4:28 pm

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
Screw this, people on this site used to care about other people. Now, because I'm offended by a guy saying that my potical views, religous views, and sexual orientaion is funny, and that people doubt that I had an uncle on flight 93, I'M THE BAD GUY. Do the research. Joseph DeLuca, look him up. I don't know what this site has come to.
yeah but how do i know you are related to anyone by that name? i mean i can sit here look up who was on that flight and say i was related to them. do you see what im saying? and i wasn't making fun of your politics, religion, or sexual orientation. the way you said it was hilarious, and if you don't want people to laugh, don't share that kind of information with the whole world. thank you

12 Sep 2006, 4:33 pm

I'm sorry waterogs but if I knew someone or someone in my family or relative died in 9/11 in one of those airpanes or in one of the towers, I'd be telling about here too in this thread and that would not mean I'm lying.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 4:42 pm

well its more believeable to me for someone to sit there and say "yeah i knew someone who was in new york city the day that happend" than for someone to say they had a relative on one of the planes that went down. im sorry, but im not taking anyones word for anything. maybe he had an ancle that was a vet, that i can believe. not him being on the plane. if your going to open your mouth and say stuff you better have more prof than a name, that anyone can look up. i want to see prof that you are somehow related to this person.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 4:57 pm

* One of my ancestors was a pirat. He married a female Spanish captain, whose ship he attacked about 300 years ago.

* My father met the king of Sweden during his military service in the navy.

* My father has also met the former king of Jordan, Hussein, in his job.

* I have been a human shield for the head of the German Verfassungsschutz as a student in Hamburg 1991.

But these are all lies to waterdogs... :roll:

'Tis munny in my purse.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:05 pm

Oh now i really think you're full of it. i looked up this persons name and it never mentioned that he was in vietnam, but worked with computers for 20+ years. so why didn't they mention his army career? shurly they would have mentioned it. :roll:

http://www.flight93memorialsfb.com/Heros-Of-Flight-93/pages/Joseph-DeLuca_jpg.htm

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:11 pm

Litigious wrote:
* One of my ancestors was a pirat. He married a female Spanish captain, whose ship he attacked about 300 years ago.

* My father met the king of Sweden during his military service in the navy.

* My father has also met the former king of Jordan, Hussein, in his job.

* I have been a human shield for the head of the German Verfassungsschutz as a student in Hamburg 1991.

But these are all lies to waterdogs... :roll:
i don't know what your talking about dude, i don't know why you have to jump in here like its your argument, because it's not. i wasn't even talking to you.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:28 pm

I gave you some examples of "incredible" things that are true you moran.

'Tis munny in my purse.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:30 pm

well thats great, i don't care. maybe you should make your own thread of increadible facts about yourself then, since this thread isn't about you.

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:32 pm

Lets not drop to the level of name calling please.

But Waterdogs right. On the internet anyone can claim anything. Just because its true doesnt mean people will beleive you and you cant expect them to without hard evidence which is difficult to come by in this transient medium.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2006, 5:35 pm

of course im right. im almost always right, well 90% of the time. anyways :P . every website i've visted for you're "uncle" has nothing about him being in vietnam or even being in the military. if your going to lie atleast be good at it. you said you're "uncle" was in the military, when infact he never was. owned.

Last edited by waterdogs on 12 Sep 2006, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.