Do people tell you that you act childish often

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

gtw1983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Aug 2011, 12:10 pm

Lol..just today I went to the park with my silly friends while it was early and very few people here.
There was a very sturdy playground set there and we spent like 20 minutes climbing,swinging,and sliding like we did when we were little kids.
If there were many there I'm sure I would have gotten a bunch of sour looks for my behavior but I don't understand why.As long as people aren't hurting others why is it so bad ;)
Any one else have a tendency to do these sort of things?

Btw I'm a 27 yr old guy :P

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

No. I can't even remember last time I was told I was being childish. Just childlike and that is it and that comes out of my husband's mouth. But I haven't heard that from him in a while because we both separated in our own apartment. He goes to our room when he gets home and spend most of his time in there too when not at work.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 9:50 am

I made a post on maturity, explaining that Aspies who act childish can be very mature in other ways.

Perhaps they have their silly socially awkward moments, but they may be capable of larger thought and intrapersonal maturity. Moreover, I'd take that Aspie over someone who can ACT professional, but has no visions or goals for themselves.