Ever been told you only think of yourself?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ScottyN
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Sep 2011, 12:19 am

Well, the question was asked before, and the answer is always yes. It does indeed get old after awhile.

kahlua
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2011, 5:37 am

I think about a whole heap of things, but don't act on them. Doesn't make me a selfish person.

But if I didn't look out for myself, nobody else will. My mum told me all the time that I was selfish, yet years of therapy and reflection actually point back at her being selfish.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 8:50 am

All the time. Let's see, I've also been called a hypocrite, stupid, an idiot among other things.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

All the time. Espicaly as a little kid. Being called selfish or being accused of being selfish never really phased me, probably becasuse I was so used to it. I had zero empathy and theory of mind as a kid. Perhaps I really am just a selfish person and if the shoe fits I'll wear it.