Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 11:30 pm

lilypadfad wrote:
Quote:
Did you even ask moderately attractive girl out? I bet alpha guy football jock did.

It's not a true story. I went to an all boys school.

Then you've kind of biased things in your favor by incepting a hypothetical situation.

lilypadfad wrote:
There is only one point to this thread, an explanation for why women say they like one thing in men and then date or even marry someone who not only doesn't have that thing, but is in fact the complete opposite (Hi Hyperlexian).

The reverse happens sometimes too, although not nearly as often as explained in the original post.

It happens all the time. Men say they want modest, nice women who aren't shallow and spend money on stupid things and then they date gold digging sl#ts who cake themselves in layers of makeup.

Trust me, if you are a woman, modesty doesn't get you a date. Even among muslim populations here, they go for women who try to keep up with the Kardashians.

deconstruction
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 3:18 pm

I agree. Being a decent human being, or even being funny and smart, or modest - forget it. That doesn't bring you any male attention whatsoever.

tronist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

Grisha wrote:
It's a complicated subject, and our views don't mesh perfectly, but this interesting OK Cupid study tends to support your position.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your- ... ne-dating/

is this link broken for everyone, or just me :C

fix'd link please!