Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

05 Sep 2011, 7:24 pm

Moog wrote:
Quote:
Things women say.

"Hello, I'm a woman!"
Moog! 8O I didn't know you had a sex change.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 7:48 pm

Nooo...I say stuff like, "Hmmm...what am I having for lunch today?" "Oooo, that's a cute kitty!" and "LOL!" Maybe I'm just an exception. :P

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 8:04 pm

Erisad wrote:
Nooo...I say stuff like, "Hmmm...what am I having for lunch today?" "Oooo, that's a cute kitty!" and "LOL!" Maybe I'm just an exception. :P

I say stuff like... hmm

Oh f**k it. I hardly talk. :lol:

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:13 pm

lilypadfad wrote:
Men:

Women:

I just have one correction to make, with regards to the "how men are rated/what women want" graph:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
how stupid. thanks for wasting a piece of my life

lol I didn't even read it. Now I'm not going to. :oops:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Did you even ask moderately attractive girl out? I bet alpha guy football jock did.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:25 pm

Fnord wrote:
Lemme just throw this bit of obviously sexist humour on the fire, just for your amusement ...

THE RULES
  • The FEMALE always makes THE RULES.
  • THE RULES are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
  • No MALE can possibly know all THE RULES.
  • If the FEMALE suspects the MALE knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.
  • The FEMALE is never wrong.
  • If the FEMALE is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the MALE did or said wrong, the MALE must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
  • If there are two ways to for the FEMALE to interpret something the MALE said - a good way and a bad way - the FEMALE is obligated to interpret what the MALE said in a bad way.
  • If the FEMALE interprets something the MALE said in a bad way, the MALE must apologize immediately for saying something bad.
  • The FEMALE is under no obligation to ever accept any apology from the MALE.
  • The FEMALE may change her mind at any time.
  • The MALE must never change his mind without the express written consent of the FEMALE.
  • The FEMALE has every right to be angry or upset at any time, especially in the presence of the MALE.
  • The MALE must remain calm at all times unless the FEMALE wants him to be angry and/or upset.
  • The FEMALE must, under no circumstances, let the MALE know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
  • The MALE is expected to mind read at all times.
  • The FEMALE is ready when she is ready.
  • The MALE must be ready at all times.
  • Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.
  • The MALE who doesn't abide by THE RULES would be better off living alone.
:lol:

I couldnt agree more

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:26 pm

Chronos wrote:
Did you even ask moderately attractive girl out? I bet alpha guy football jock did.

Of course not! Moderately attractive girl was just supposed to *know*!

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:32 pm

The guy that started this thread seems like a sexist to me which makes me angry I was raised by just my mother so I am a feminist at heart I always take up for women even if I dont get a long with them im not gonna let some one talk bad about them I hate rude people glad im not that way anymore some people just take to long to grow up

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
lilypadfad wrote:
Men:

Women:

I just have one correction to make, with regards to the "how men are rated/what women want" graph:

As I said on the other thread, lilypad's curves are only true for the one night-stand scenario and sex buddies.

However, the marriage society have forced a much more ..... 'monogamous' reality.

lilypadfad
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2011, 6:40 am

Quote:

It's not a true story. I went to an all boys school.

There is only one point to this thread, an explanation for why women say they like one thing in men and then date or even marry someone who not only doesn't have that thing, but is in fact the complete opposite (Hi Hyperlexian).

The reverse happens sometimes too, although not nearly as often as explained in the original post.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 7:11 am

lilypadfad wrote:
Quote:

There is only one point to this thread, an explanation for why women say they like one thing in men and then date or even marry someone who not only doesn't have that thing, but is in fact the complete opposite (Hi Hyperlexian).

The reverse happens sometimes too, although not nearly as often as explained in the original post.

i don't actually date people who are exact opposite to what i say, and i do not think most other women do either. people do change so the person someone marries may not be the same person 20 years later, but there is no way to see the future.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 7:35 am

Fatal-Noogie wrote:
Moog wrote:
Quote:
Things women say.

"Hello, I'm a woman!"
Moog! 8O I didn't know you had a sex change.

"I have them regularly."

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
lilypadfad wrote:
Quote:

i don't actually date people who are exact opposite to what i say, and i do not think most other women do either. people do change so the person someone marries may not be the same person 20 years later, but there is no way to see the future.

I much-prefer to date and always imagine myself with someone vastly-different than the mainstream, and yet I've been dating for several months someone who's very different from my pre-conceived ideal.

Does this mean I teh stoopid womanz don't know wut I want and need a man to tell me I actually prefer the kind of guy I'm dating, full stop?

No. It means there are exceptions to people's standards,
that some of what we like is in all reality very hard to find,
and therefore most of us will not wind up with or usually date our "ideal".

But that's far too nuanced a view for people who prefer to think women are deluded.

to his Interest."

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 8:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
If you aren't an alpha most women find you as sexually attractive as you find sheep.

I think they would find a horned goat sexier, maaaa maaaaa......

Actually...
that is a pretty boss-looking goat.
Just look at his disdainful, "Alpha" expression!

to his Interest."

Neotokyomushroom
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Sep 2011, 10:57 pm

Women say one thing and mean another?

Guess the women who liked me must've said they wanted powerful, wealthy men then.

At least the guys who liked me must've said they wanted a placid, poverty-stricken sap. :P