Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Koan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2011, 2:04 am

wcoltd wrote:
Koan wrote:
Dayum. Someone wants attention and/or hasn't been taking their meds. Or is it just a massive troll? :)

I had someone try to explain this to me today and this type of water having some amazing healing properties: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Oh no, I wasn't being mean, I was referring to the actual conspiracy theory in the quote's link. I couldn't understand it.

Somehow I only now saw this comment.. Sorry, I was referring to the author of that website! maybe I wasn't clear enough... :)

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

This is a real theory; AIDs is a biological weapon developed by the U.S. Government, in labs built in Haiti, supervised by the CIA, financed by hidden funds for government projects that never existed. This explains why the American government tolerated Duvallier's atrocities for so long, how AIDS spread so quickly, and where a LOT of money has gone! Does anyone remember the government's bewildering refusal to fund AIDS research, the anti-gay hysteria in some circles, the VERY strange official statements about AIDS? I work in a hospital and did then; at a seminar we were told "Aids is spread ONLY by intimate contact; with friction". Direct quote. A major San Francisco hospital threatened termination
for any nurse who put on gloves to handle AIDS patients. This is the opposite of infection control guidelines. Why would the spread of a disease be encouraged? Again, this is a real theory .....Sylkat. 8O