Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

i won a beautiful car a few days ago, the mazda furai concept, it was one of those rare moments where i got a prize car and it didn't look like a generic car like about half of the prize cars i got.

the best ones were the veyron, the new challenger [that was a nice surprise after that race], the furai, and the shelby cobra, most of the others i got were gutless hybrids, or small crappy cars, or just cars that looked ugly. and i'm not talking graphics i'm talking like nobody in their right mind would ever be caught dead racing that.

but anyway i got this amazing looking car and first thought in my head was [omg i have to take pics of this now!!] till i saw it was a standard car and my heart dropped, i wanted a pic of this thing in front of the bomber in the red bull museum, like a power vs elegance pic.

now i don't know about anyone else but i cannot tell the difference between the two, one has interior but i don't care because i can only drive in third person anyway, even when i look at both types of cars in the show room thing when you select them i can't see any difference, i have an hd tv it's not the biggest thing ever but it is hd.

besides the premium cars are mostly s**t cars, besides a choice few not many are worthy of a second look, low horsepower, tiny gutless motors,, and generic body styles. and cars like the bugatti veyron is a standard car, and the escudo pikes peak rally car, and the toyota gt-one are standard cars as well. i want to buy my beloved gt-one but i have yet to see it. the Cadillac cien a supercar in one of the best luxury car companys [till the government ruined it that is] why are those standard cars?

but the put cars like the fiat 500r in premium O_o, first off the 500 is one of the ugliest cars in the game, combined with one of the weakest motors in the whole game, and it has 13 or so horsepower. i don't see a car as a car unless it has at least a v6 can pump out at at least 200 hp and can be heard more then 2 feet from the vehicle.

the cars that should be premium are classic show worthy cars, muscle cars, classic muscle cars and current true muscle cars, true sport cars, supercars, touring cars, formula indy cars, and pure breed race cars, custom tuned cars.

the ones in standard would be whatever is left, hybrids and generic pieces of crap.

i was able to snap a few pics of the furai after doing a lap around the only night course in the game because i wanted a night setting with a city backdrop, and those pics came out beautifuly. but why did i have to go in a course and waste the time doing the damn lap when it should be worthy of photo travel in the first place.

but if mazda doesn't make this car for real i will be really let down, it better not become a hybrid.

Koan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Sep 2011, 12:04 am

The Furai is pretty good for getting some tough races out of the way. I don't have a problem with some of the premium cars being old or slow if they were otherwise historically important in some way. What bugs me the most is that there are dozens of identical Japanese cars but so many important cars from around the world missing.

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

17 Sep 2011, 7:36 pm

Koan wrote:
The Furai is pretty good for getting some tough races out of the way. I don't have a problem with some of the premium cars being old or slow if they were otherwise historically important in some way. What bugs me the most is that there are dozens of identical Japanese cars but so many important cars from around the world missing.

as for the3 furai i don't care about the performance, i just want to stick it in the redbull hanger and snapshot it till i'm happy. with the lighting there the possiblities would be endless.

but there needs to be more cattys in the game the cts would have been nice.

and as far as a car being important i think the veryon fits that bill nicely.

but there are way more jap cars then anything else, the only cars i really cars about in the jap area, are the lancer evos, and the toyota gt-one. which i found out how to get the gt one, it is a prize car for the 24 hour endurance race on le mans, someone shoot me.