Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

wcoltd
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

Sylkat wrote:
Hi, um, isn't it spelled apoc'A'lypse? Don't EVEN try to catch me for asking if 'IT' is spelled apoc'A'lypse....y'all know what I mean!! Anyhow,if enough humans are transported to the comet's tail (remember Heaven's Gate?), or wake up on Jupiter when we die, ready for a different existance, or are in Nirvana or Heaven or the other 2 places, if you've read the first book of Enoch, there may not be enough of us still here to even bury each other! Sylkat, who just hopes that Hinduism doesn't hve it right; I'm not sure I want to be someone else, I'm just figuring MYSELF out! 8O

Aliens will come to earth and hold a spelling bee, upon which the fate of humanity rests. The world will end shortly after they choose me as the representative.

Last edited by wcoltd on 10 Sep 2011, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

wcoltd wrote:
Aliens will come to earth and hold a spelling bee, upon which the fate of humanity rests. The world will end shortly after they choose me as their representative.

After which the Grammar Nazis will have deposed you for your flagrant defiance of the verb tense rule.

;)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

If the aliens in question are smart enough to get here, why choose a representative at the spelling bee? Shyness, perhaps? Anyhow, each race, species, sentient organism must be represented by one of their own. If they won't play by the rules, they are to be sent home. Sylkat, who rather likes it here,and hopes that we (most of us) will be here a while longer! 8)

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 12:34 pm

Personal i think that humans will be wiped out by a combination of things. Say, i pandemic virus destroys a large portion of humanity, in the process people panic, things get destroyed, and we end up back in the dark ages, then its any ones guess what gets us.
Or a nuclear war occurs, those that aren't wiped out by the fallout are kill by nuclear winter, and if the poles are hit, by rising sea levels.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

10 Sep 2011, 3:20 pm

It would be cool if an actual zombie eclipse happened. It would also be kinda fun to shoot some zombies. :chin:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
It would be cool if an actual zombie eclipse happened. It would also be kinda fun to shoot some zombies. :chin:

It would certainly be an interesting way of relieving stress :twisted:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

10 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

I call the semi automatic weapons! :twisted:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 3:26 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Shotgun! 8)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 4:09 pm

Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Shotgun! 8)

:P

Whatever makes you happy. :roll:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 4:14 pm

:lol:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

Dear god, where did you find that? :lol:

It's like giving Frodo a RPG. :lmao:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

:P

Gandalf is better equipped anyway.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2011, 6:15 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Gandalf is better equipped anyway.

Well he does seem to have a bigger gun...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Sep 2011, 6:16 pm

Alpocalypse

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYIYOxLbxQ[/youtube]

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Titangeek
Veteran