Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lillyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2011, 1:00 am

Continue... spiritual dreaming. There is a jungle road I often walked until I got this house. There he was again except this time there was no voo doo dolls behinds glass. It was a dead man but he was still alive because he smiled with his head to the side.
He had long straight dark hair. It was nearly as though I could have made his head go side to side. There was a woman there with a boy in a stroller she screamed when she saw him and run away out of sight. I was not scared of him. I just stood there and stared.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 6:21 am

lillyanne wrote:
Continue... spiritual dreaming. There is a jungle road I often walked until I got this house. There he was again except this time there was no voo doo dolls behinds glass. It was a dead man but he was still alive because he smiled with his head to the side.
He had long straight dark hair. It was nearly as though I could have made his head go side to side. There was a woman there with a boy in a stroller she screamed when she saw him and run away out of sight. I was not scared of him. I just stood there and stared.

Say, what????

ruveyn

cw10
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 7:27 am

Tell me more.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 8:29 am

Shouldn't this go into the "Dreams & Other Fantasies" forum?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.