Page 6 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 12:15 pm

He doesn't want to know me more than a friend. I really don't know what to do. This situation where I really like someone is so rare.

Should I stay, or should I go? I feel like I've got to go. It's because he's special that I have to go.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

smudge wrote:
He doesn't want to know me more than a friend. I really don't know what to do. This situation where I really like someone is so rare.

Should I stay, or should I go? I feel like I've got to go. It's because he's special that I have to go.

Yes, go (away of him).

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Yes, go (away of him).

Yep, I have decided now, that being with an indecisive man is not a good start for a relationship, even if he did pick me. He can have her, and I (honestly) feel sorry for his girlfriend. He even said to me I was very pretty today - I wouldn't like that if I was her.

Locustman
Toucan
Toucan

24 Sep 2011, 5:53 am

Everybody is fantastic.

Last edited by Locustman on 24 Sep 2011, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 5:57 am

Oooo!! !! ! I smell drama!!

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 6:49 am

Locustman wrote:
smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Yes, go (away of him).

Yep, I have decided now, that being with an indecisive man is not a good start for a relationship, even if he did pick me. He can have her, and I (honestly) feel sorry for his girlfriend. He even said to me I was very pretty today - I wouldn't like that if I was her.

What goes around comes around, eh Smudge?

Good to see that karma is paying you back for your own fickle behaviour towards me.

Im sorry to point out that every member should feel comfortable when posting here and if you have any issues regarding her you should just ignore her posts/try to sort them with her privately in a friendly manner(avoiding derogatory terms/threats is the key if you are going to go down this route)

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 8:37 am

Yes, I was going to say the same thing Spongy earlier on, but my internet crashed...again. :x

Anyway, I doubt Smudge's behaviour is 'fickle'. She's only asking for advice. :)

Locustman
Toucan
Toucan

24 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

What a wonderful world.

Last edited by Locustman on 24 Sep 2011, 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

Locustman wrote:
My post doesn't contain any threats, either implicitly or explicitly. As for derogatory terms - "fickle" is hardly an epithet that constitutes harassment.

Good to see karma is paying you back/calling her behaviour fickle is an attempt to belittle/provoke her and that is also against the rules.
Not reading the rules is an infringement of the rules itself so I suggest you have a look at them since they arent big.

I mentioned what wasnt acceptable in case you attempted to contact her again.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 3:30 pm

Locustman wrote:
[personal attack removed by hyperlexian as it contained private history between members]

Taken from the tos reminder(which you should read if you want to avoid any further trouble): Please be careful to NOT make conclusions or statements that extend beyond your personal experience and the particular people involved.(bolded)

As stated previously you can try to talk things with her privately as long as you dont try to attack her over a pm but discussing personal things between members on the boards isnt acceptable and I´ll make sure that this behaviour stops(hopefully on a friendly manner).

Locustman
Toucan
Toucan

25 Sep 2011, 2:47 am

Fine by me. I have nothing more to say on this subject anyway as it's getting boring.

In fact, owing to the censorship of my "personal attack" - which was really no more than a frank summation of the facts - I've decided I don't wish to be amember of WP anymore. I'd appreciate it if one of the mods would deactivate my account as I can't find a way of doing it myself. Thanks.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

I´ll let Moog know about your decision(he is the only active mod with access to the ban tools at the moment) and this thread is locked at OP´s request.