Looking for a REAL woman who doesn't turn me down!

Page 4 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
I do exercise...I run. What...I gotta lift weights too? Guess you're just admitting how important looks are.

I never said anything about looks!

Also, your problem is with yourself, not with women. You expect way too much. I can't take much more of this, You're completely poisoning the board with your deluded views.

actually, i agree. so your purpose is the insult women in the hopes warning other men... well, there is a male autism board where you can post misogynistic ideas to your hearts' content.

hale_bopp has been patient and kind to you, and you have treated her very shoddily. i think this says a lot more than you intend.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
[ well, there is a male autism board where you can post misogynistic ideas to your hearts' content.

Where? I just see a women's board here.

I'd like to move to another forum, BUT someone needs to help out the guys who come to this one. They get bad advice from women, who say the problem is lack of confidence, meeting women in the wrong places, or having a bad attitude. You and I both know the problem is ugly looks and low social status, which are difficult, if not impossible, to fix.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

SadAspy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
[ well, there is a male autism board where you can post misogynistic ideas to your hearts' content.

I'd like to move to another forum, BUT someone needs to help out the guys who come to this one. They get bad advice from women, who say the problem is lack of confidence, meeting women in the wrong places, or having a bad attitude. You and I both know the problem is ugly looks and low social status, which are difficult, if not impossible, to fix.

nick007 has the men's forum on his signature. it's another site entirely.

they aren't getting bad advice from us... we can help them and have helped them. just because you dislike women doesn't mean other men should. how have you helped them, except to spread anger and hate? have you given useful, positive, supportive advice?

Nadir
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2011, 9:54 pm

Bad advice? I think they are saying what needs to be said. What girls say here to help this guy out is totally right, I completely do all they say in order to get to know girls and such, until I found one. I didn't need anyone to give me adivce, but if I analyze the way I do it it matches with the advice girls give in here.

So don't blame girls, or anything like that, the problem is HIS, not theirs (the girls). Besides, you are in a world of Aspies, don't expect people to be careful with the words they use, you will find that in this forum we are all pretty direct and straight to the point, we don't have education! :wtg: lol

Nadir

14 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

Oh and remember there is something called physical attraction, so if you want to increase your chances, then YES lift weights! Do exercise.
Humans usually prefer healthy people who can ensure the protection of the future babies, we are animal dude, just accept it.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 11:51 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

they aren't getting bad advice from us... we can help them and have helped them. just because you dislike women doesn't mean other men should. how have you helped them, except to spread anger and hate? have you given useful, positive, supportive advice?

I am a member of that male autism board, and I can assure you now, the guys who created it made it clear that sad aspy's sort of views aren't welcome there. That and he risks getting attacked and chewed up by sir les.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 11:55 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I am a member of that male autism board, and I can assure you now, the guys who created it made it clear that sad aspy's sort of views aren't welcome there. That and he risks getting attacked and chewed up by sir les.

Ooooh.....I'm going to get attacked and chewed up by someone....on an internet message board. I'm really shaking now. Next thing, you'll tell me is that I'll get a warning!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

SadAspy wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Ooooh.....I'm going to get attacked and chewed up by someone....on an internet message board. I'm really shaking now. Next thing, you'll tell me is that I'll get a warning!

I couldn't care less, personally. Do what you want.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 2:38 am

hale_bopp wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

X, Sir Les and blackheart and me (I was a mod there but too lazy and troll to stay mod :P) made it clear since the beginning that the men's forum shouldn't be a haven for misogyny and we made the forum based on that mindset.

Fine, there are shallow men threads in the bar section , like the hottest girls threads and the like, and that "Anonymousman" who was explicitly saying WP girl x hotter than girl y was in fact a girl in disguise and a former active member on wp, she disappeared there once i exposed her :lol:. But other than that, it's a fine forum so far, not worse than L&D at least.