Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

14 Sep 2011, 1:14 am

can anyone tell me where the kh cloud outfit ran off to on psn for dissidia 2? i searched for anything dissidia and i couldn't find it. i swear i saw that damn thing when i downloaded the game, because addons is the first thing i look for when i get a game.

all i want is maybe wol because it's free, what is laguna's outfit makes him look like vayne solidor, or some android. seph's kh look because i played kh for so long it's pathetic.

the rest i can pass on, really.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

15 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

I like Lightning's Aya Brea outfit. But Lightning's Guardian Corps uniform looks better on Aya Brea in The 3rd Birthday. I never saw Cloud's Kingdom Hearts uniform on PlayStation Store. Maybe you have to unlock it in-game?

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

17 Sep 2011, 7:25 pm

SyphonFilter wrote:
I like Lightning's Aya Brea outfit. But Lightning's Guardian Corps uniform looks better on Aya Brea in The 3rd Birthday. I never saw Cloud's Kingdom Hearts uniform on PlayStation Store. Maybe you have to unlock it in-game?

i swear i saw it up there when i got the game. i may be wrong though. i found out it is japanese only. <_< i wish you could use alternate outfits in story
mode like in dissidia 1, i don't get why they took that away.