17 Nov 2011, 1:05 am

I like twist too.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 1:39 am

psayles56 wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
I am completely obsessed with this show. It's become a full-blown special interest for me. In addition to watching the show itself, I spend literally hours every day doing research on it and looking up artwork related to my favorite ponies.

My favorites out of the Mane Six have changed a lot over the time I have spent watching the show. When I first got into it, I expected Rainbow Dash to become my favorite. Then for awhile I liked Pinkie Pie. Now I think I can safely say that Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are my favorites. I've never been much of a fan of either Applejack or Rarity.

As for minor characters, I really like Photo Finish from the episode "Green Isn't Your Color" because she reminds me of the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka. (They share similarities because they are both supposedly based on the editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine, Anna Wintour.)

Also, I think that Screwball (the crazy pony with the propeller beanie from "Return to Harmony pt. 2") needs more love from fans. I think she's neat.

I don't like rainbow dash I think she is rude. I love pinkie pie and fluttershy most. I think twilight and applejack are okay. I think Rarity is cute but don't like her personality.

I don't like photo finish. I think she is annoying.

I like screwball. :D

I agree that Rainbow Dash is rude. That's why the more I watched the show, the less I liked her as a character.

Pinkie Pie can be really cute sometimes. But her continuous cheerfulness and hyperactivity get on my nerves at other times. I'm one of those people who gets irritated by cheerfulness if I am in a bad mood.

I read one bio of Photo Finish that described her personality as basically like an over-exaggerated version of Rarity, so since you don't like Rarity, it would make sense that you wouldn't like Photo either. To be honest, I probably wouldn't like her so much either if it weren't for her similarities to Depp's Willy Wonka.

Glad we can agree on Fluttershy and Screwball though. :)

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2011, 1:43 am

yes :D

I am a lot like pinkie pie. I like her songs and stuff. I am just not so cheerful and nice when meeting new people. I am more like fluttershy when I meet someone new.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2011, 9:18 am

blackcat wrote:
It's on The Youtube Channel.

Uhm it is also on The Hub.