Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

21 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

ConfusedDude wrote:
I love the show :D because is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


This


_________________
IM BACK!


ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 428
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

21 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

DaKing wrote:
ConfusedDude wrote:
I love the show :D because is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


This
I love how you say "This" :) .


_________________
"People fear what they don't understand..." -Andrew Smith


DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 115
Location: Equestria

25 Sep 2011, 12:49 am

I love the show! I'm pretty much addicted to it.



DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

25 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5hV-HKoFyU season 2 episode 2


_________________
IM BACK!


ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 428
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico

25 Sep 2011, 9:53 pm

DaKing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5hV-HKoFyU season 2 episode 2
Aw. Thank you, man. I haven't watched it yet.


_________________
"People fear what they don't understand..." -Andrew Smith


Dent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

27 Sep 2011, 6:41 pm

I love the show. I was really skeptical at first.. I mean, it's My Little Pony. The MLP I grew up with consisted of frumpy pony doll things on the same level of cuteness as those horrible Trolls. This, though..I was hooked after one episode. I like the community as well, most of us go back to being cynical misanthropes once the show is over but at least during an episode everyone is friendly.

My favorite: Rarity.



ShichinintaiFan98
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Posts: 5
Location: Indiana

27 Sep 2011, 7:36 pm

I heard of the show a few months ago when one of my friends at band camp said that she like the new My Little Pony show. So after band camp ended (or during band camp, I can't remember...) I decided to check it out and I thought it was awesome! :D



Dent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

29 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-07f00N ... re=related

Check out the Super Ponybeat videos. I'm not even a fan of this kind of music, but all these remixes are excellent.



DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

30 Sep 2011, 12:54 am

Dent wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-07f00NnY8&feature=related

Check out the Super Ponybeat videos. I'm not even a fan of this kind of music, but all these remixes are excellent.


Love it


_________________
IM BACK!


TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 8 Apr 2011
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 274
Location: Night Vale

30 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Does anyone else in here like the show?


Eeyup! :D



DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 271
Location: Planet Earth

01 Oct 2011, 1:51 am

3 weeks till episode 3 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x


_________________
IM BACK!


psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 412
Location: New York

15 Nov 2011, 3:52 am

Love it my favorite episode is party for one.
The one where pinkie pie goes crazy because her friends won't go to her party.



Last edited by psayles56 on 16 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmilyRaven
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: in my dreams where ever my wings take me

15 Nov 2011, 9:25 am

I LOVE the show its the best!! !! !! !! !! !! ! im addicted to the show!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !



Klint
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 889
Location: United States

16 Nov 2011, 7:42 pm

Image
Image



IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 19,801
Location: The Gem State

17 Nov 2011, 12:58 am

I am completely obsessed with this show. It's become a full-blown special interest for me. In addition to watching the show itself, I spend literally hours every day doing research on it and looking up artwork related to my favorite ponies.

My favorites out of the Mane Six have changed a lot over the time I have spent watching the show. When I first got into it, I expected Rainbow Dash to become my favorite. Then for awhile I liked Pinkie Pie. Now I think I can safely say that Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are my favorites. I've never been much of a fan of either Applejack or Rarity.

As for minor characters, I really like Photo Finish from the episode "Green Isn't Your Color" because she reminds me of the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka. (They share similarities because they are both supposedly based on the editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine, Anna Wintour.)

Also, I think that Screwball (the crazy pony with the propeller beanie from "Return to Harmony pt. 2") needs more love from fans. I think she's neat.



psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 412
Location: New York

17 Nov 2011, 1:03 am

IdahoRose wrote:
I am completely obsessed with this show. It's become a full-blown special interest for me. In addition to watching the show itself, I spend literally hours every day doing research on it and looking up artwork related to my favorite ponies.

My favorites out of the Mane Six have changed a lot over the time I have spent watching the show. When I first got into it, I expected Rainbow Dash to become my favorite. Then for awhile I liked Pinkie Pie. Now I think I can safely say that Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are my favorites. I've never been much of a fan of either Applejack or Rarity.

As for minor characters, I really like Photo Finish from the episode "Green Isn't Your Color" because she reminds me of the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka. (They share similarities because they are both supposedly based on the editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine, Anna Wintour.)

Also, I think that Screwball (the crazy pony with the propeller beanie from "Return to Harmony pt. 2") needs more love from fans. I think she's neat.



I don't like rainbow dash I think she is rude. I love pinkie pie and fluttershy most. I think twilight and applejack are okay. I think Rarity is cute but don't like her personality.

I don't like photo finish. I think she is annoying.

I like screwball. :D