Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Maje
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 7:10 am

Just a text, which only covers a fraction of my thoughts right now. Im sure these thoughts are going to change in the filigree, but I think its fun to write.

Please, if you feel to... share your own words.

Intelligence is a curse which forces me to resign to make way for the beutiful lies when the truth will cause harm. I am leaving correctness and fairness to be replaced by the better way. Lonely knowledge, inaccessible to innocents, my effort of accepting will be ignored as long as I live. The responsibility of knowing excludes innocence and must induce the best choice to create value as my own ego will suffer anyway. To retain dignity I must accept the lies even if my self receives the position as a burden for the blind people who are dreaming rainbows at my expense and leave me to die. At last Im defeated by the knowledge that makes innocence a cruel elusiveness. Juggling is for me only to be done when its necessary for the lies not to be revealed as such. I will have to take responsibility for this uneven task and find a way for my soul to be grateful for the valuable knowledge that is assigned to me alone with the never ending penalty of being excluded from the paradise of lies.