Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

josh338
Raven
Raven

23 Apr 2016, 10:25 pm

I used to smoke, started when I was 13 or 14. I wouldn't be honest if I said I don't miss it, it makes me feel calm and energetic, euphoric, and even socially outgoing, which is always a huge struggle for me. But after some struggle I quit a few years ago -- you can't enjoy anything if you're dead!

Jo_B1_Kenobi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Apr 2016, 12:02 pm

I don't smoke and generally I really dislike being around smoke. But this guy in our block smokes in the doorway to the public hallway and he happens to smoke the same brand as my grandparents used to use. It's such a specific smell - it takes me straight back, metaphorically, to the times when I was staying there in the holidays and was about 10 years old. They were such good times that I really don't mind that one particular tobacco smell. It smells like home.

:D

Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ICD10)

webster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Apr 2016, 7:25 pm

I smoke a lot of weed, though I'm trying to cut down on it. I'm worried about what effect it'll have on my health if I carry on with it. Tis hard though :p