"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

No surprise there.
:roll:

Doesn't matter, though, and never has to his disciples.
It's all about "change".............lol

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

John_Browning wrote:
It's heavy on important graphics so here's the link:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=344461

Is this yet another effort to make Obama the "Nigerian Candidate"?

ruveyn

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 1:03 pm

You people are mental.

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

Orwell wrote:
You people are mental.

No, let them keep it up. I'm far enough to the left that I can't consider voting for a Republican over an ineffective Democrat, but Obama's performance hasn't particularly inspired me to plan on bothering to vote at all next year. But when I hear this birther crap, it reminds me of exactly what kind of delusional psychopaths the Republican candidates have to (at least partially) pander to, and that makes me think I need to get out and vote for Obama again, even if it means another 4 years of status quo in a sh***y economy.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 3:00 pm

Obres wrote:
Orwell wrote:
You people are mental.

No, let them keep it up. I'm far enough to the left that I can't consider voting for a Republican over an ineffective Democrat, but Obama's performance hasn't particularly inspired me to plan on bothering to vote at all next year. But when I hear this birther crap, it reminds me of exactly what kind of delusional psychopaths the Republican candidates have to (at least partially) pander to, and that makes me think I need to get out and vote for Obama again, even if it means another 4 years of status quo in a sh***y economy.

I might just sit out the next election too. The Republicans are so damned lame! They will destroy this nation just to pursue their addle-brained crochets. The Democrats are dangerous and potential tyrants, but the Republicans are failing in their duty to provide a reasonable alternative.

Time for an effective third party!

ruveyn

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 11:50 pm

ruveyn wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
It's heavy on important graphics so here's the link:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=344461

Is this yet another effort to make Obama the "Nigerian Candidate"?

ruveyn

No, if race was still considered a factor, that would mean he is doing a decent job and there's not much else to criticize. :P He's given his opponents boatloads of ammunition since then. It is noteworthy however, that he once talked to the press about being from Kenya (sorry, I don't have the article handy), Michelle once went on camera and said he was from Kenya (that's probably on youtube, so find it yourself because I'm going to bed). Now, the government itself is saying that his information doesn't add up. If more information is discovered and his birth certificate gets examined in a lab, there may be legal questions about his eligibility to run. Blacks can be president. However, like everyone else, they are supposed to have their citizenship information in order.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

WhaT? THERE ARE WNDs in the US? WHY IS NO ONE KILLING THE US FOR THE WNDs?

Anyway, really, could we please leave that poor dead horsey alone? He has had enough. Did you stop to consider that the birther stuff makes it seem as if all your other arguments against Obama were too weak for you to use?

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 12:12 am

Oh for f**k's sake, this again? Let me ask you something, and I'm dead serious here:

You know that babies come out of women's vaginas right?

You know that Obama came out of the vagina of a midwestern white woman right?

So can one of you crazy bastards please explain to me what exactly a 9-month pregnant midwestern white woman is doing travelling to a 3rd world country, or provide any proof whatsoever that she went there anytime even remotely near the time Obama was born?