Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2006, 2:57 am

Deutha wrote:
Flagg wrote:
So what if he heard something from a figment in his head. Nietzsche argued about The Prince with me, which isn't that amazing considering I had already read the book. His subconscious could formed the thought and it merely drifted to the surface in the great maelstrom of the sleeping mind.

hey with this nietzsche dream.....have you read alot of him so it was like you were creating him and he spoke in a way that would be congruent with ur conscious imagination of him or did he seem to say things that you were not expecting etc...

tis just that there is alot of conjecture atm about what is happening when we are dreaming...so yeah interested..

to catch a snippet of what im talking about regarding dreaming..watch this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT7E0vwlYYM

He actually behaved exactly the way I supposed he would. He was arrogant, cold and a bit insane but his genius shined through. I prove he's exclusively of my imagination because he only used Chess tactics I knew at the time.

Deutha
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2006, 3:00 am

Flagg wrote:
He actually behaved exactly the way I supposed he would. He was arrogant, cold and a bit insane but his genius shined through. I prove he's exclusively of my imagination because he only used Chess tactics I knew at the time.

doh....well yeah this is quite different to Descartes experience...for the angel said things quite unexpected indeed

infact Descartes thought it was a revelation.. and founded modern science based on it ;)

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2006, 6:58 am

Very much so,I listen to "coast to coast with george noory" everynight. It is a late night radio show about the paranormal.

ooohprettycolors
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Dec 2006, 11:43 am

The out of body experiences you are all describing, with the vibrations, sounds, and voices are a phenomenon known to science as sleep paralysis. I've had this once, and my NT friend has it all the time. Here is a webpage:

http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/S_P.html#tabcon

Its really interesting!