Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 1:21 am

So, in the last 4 years I've gone through some tough moments. Probably not as tough as some, but they definitely brought me down. I tried and tried to make things work here in Texas, but I just can't stand this place anymore. I was born here, but Washington is my home. I only lived there for 4 months, but they were the greatest. I left because I couldn't keep a job. They either stressed me out, or I didn't agree ethically with business policy. I also didn't know I had Asperger's. I found that out two years later and was able to get on SSI with a lot of work.

The time has come for me to return to Washington. I only know a couple people there at the moment, one who lives in Longview, and that's probably where I'll be staying at first. If any of you live in the area, let me know. I could use more than two friends.

I don't exactly know how to get things situated with my SSI besides visiting the SS office and letting them know, but doesn't WA have some kind of bonus supplement on top of the $674?

Anyway, I suppose that is all.

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 3:42 am

This just in: A solid plan is in motion. I'm feeling good about the whole thing. I can't wait!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

washington has big budget problems right now, so i would not take for granted any state social services once you arrive here. things are only gonna get worse. wish i were going to be in your neck of the woods, but i live up north several hours away from longview.

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

I really don't care about its budget problems. SSI is federal, and I can do just fine on that. I don't require much.

Longview is only temporary. I think we plan to go further north and start building a green home in the woods.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Good luck on your move. I hope that it goes smoothly and safely. :)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

Thanks!