Relation between Asperger's Syndrome and Incarnated Angel

Page 1 of 5 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fritz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2011, 8:36 am

After spending a couple of years researching Psychology, Asperger's Syndrome, and ADD/ADHD, along side Theology using empirical methods I discovered that many with people diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome are actually Incarnated Angels. I understand many people don't believe or comprehend the spiritual side of life but I only talk about this to those who need to at least read about Incarnated Angels without preconceptions or prejudice. You can learn something from this information, just google "incarnated angel" and read as much as you can about it. I'd say between 20-60% of those with Asperger's Syndrome are not from this world. That's why you behave differently and have difficulty relating with those who are from here.

Like any other subject, be careful what you read and believe. There are several books regarding incarnated angels that should be read as some info on the internet only cover the basics.

Maje
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 8:43 am

very funny :lol:

Sparhawke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

Is that why Castiel went crazy when he got a dose of power?

(Since at least I believe that I am superior, Castiel simply was)

Jediscraps
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 10:16 am

This Castiel?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAroP_kzDs[/youtube]

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 10:21 am

I always figured with my studies of theology and whatever that people with Aspergers were actually from the Nephillim. The Nephillim were children of fallen angels. Not good angels.

Quote:
1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2. The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

So as such, I believe the "Neanderthals" are actually the Nephillim spoken of in the Bible, and the reason we find them in caves is because their societies got very primitive as the humans drove them out. IE, Israel's wars in the Bible.

Basically get the RDOS Neanderthal theory and replace them with Nephillim, and there you go. In the Apocryphal Book of Enoch, it's said that various angels introduced technological stuff to the humans, you know, mirrors, weapons, etc. So as such, it seems to be people with Aspergers traits inventing things, yeah... But yeah, RDOS Neanderthal theory sorta makes sense.

Regardless of if I have fallen angel DNA, regardless of any pretty crazy theories I've made on the topic, I'm here on Earth now. Life must go on, God has a purpose for me and all people if we care to do it. Sometimes God makes it happen in spite of us, I don't know. And if my possible Nephillim/Neanderthal/whatever genetic traits hamper me, then they do, and God understands, as he knows everything, and I will be judged with that in mind by God.

But as far as an "incarnated" angel, I'm not so sure. How do you suppose this, that people with AS are incarnated angels? If so, is it God's direct doing of sorts or just random? There's lots of bad immoral people with AS, you know? Do you mean good angels or bad angels? It's not like AS=saint and NT=demon. God uses various people for different things. One Biblical character I'm almost certain would be considered an Aspie today, King Solomon. He had his weaknesses and faults, all the wisdom in the world (which he had, almost) couldn't help him not be an idiot and have 300 wives and 700 concubines, and allow his wives to worship false gods. Same thing with us, even if we're given all the wisdom, or angel DNA or whatever, we still need God to help us figure out what to do with it, and we're not going to work without it. One metaphor I use for my NVLD/possible Aspergers is, it's like being given a Ferrari, you know how hard it is to actually own a Ferrari? How much maintainence, how impractical it is for daily life? But it can do things the Honda Civic can barely dream of doing.

OK, sorry for my even crazier theory than the OP.

God bless.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 10:29 am

1000Knives wrote:
I always figured with my studies of theology and whatever that people with Aspergers were actually from the Nephillim. The Nephillim were children of fallen angels. Not good angels.

Quote:
1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2. The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

So as such, I believe the "Neanderthals" are actually the Nephillim spoken of in the Bible, and the reason we find them in caves is because their societies got very primitive as the humans drove them out. IE, Israel's wars in the Bible.

Basically get the RDOS Neanderthal theory and replace them with Nephillim, and there you go. In the Apocryphal Book of Enoch, it's said that various angels introduced technological stuff to the humans, you know, mirrors, weapons, etc. So as such, it seems to be people with Aspergers traits inventing things, yeah... But yeah, RDOS Neanderthal theory sorta makes sense.

Regardless of if I have fallen angel DNA, regardless of any pretty crazy theories I've made on the topic, I'm here on Earth now. Life must go on, God has a purpose for me and all people if we care to do it. Sometimes God makes it happen in spite of us, I don't know. And if my possible Nephillim/Neanderthal/whatever genetic traits hamper me, then they do, and God understands, as he knows everything, and I will be judged with that in mind by God.

But as far as an "incarnated" angel, I'm not so sure. How do you suppose this, that people with AS are incarnated angels? If so, is it God's direct doing of sorts or just random? There's lots of bad immoral people with AS, you know? Do you mean good angels or bad angels? It's not like AS=saint and NT=demon. God uses various people for different things. One Biblical character I'm almost certain would be considered an Aspie today, King Solomon. He had his weaknesses and faults, all the wisdom in the world (which he had, almost) couldn't help him not be an idiot and have 300 wives and 700 concubines, and allow his wives to worship false gods. Same thing with us, even if we're given all the wisdom, or angel DNA or whatever, we still need God to help us figure out what to do with it, and we're not going to work without it. One metaphor I use for my NVLD/possible Aspergers is, it's like being given a Ferrari, you know how hard it is to actually own a Ferrari? How much maintainence, how impractical it is for daily life? But it can do things the Honda Civic can barely dream of doing.

God bless.

Cool! Fallen (bad) angels and Nephillim are one of my lesser known special intrests.

graywyvern
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 10:52 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_of_the_Nephilim

reasoning." --William Blake

Fritz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

1000Knives wrote:

Quote:

God bless.

I've read and studied the Hebrew Bible, and there is no question that the Nephillim incarnated angels existed a very long time ago and none walk the Earth anymore. The events did indeed occur.

There are many little bits of evidence that AS is linked to the traits of an incarnated angel. The brain is wired differently in an incarnated angel, many people with AS have oval shaped faces as do incarnated angels. Both have difficulty relating with other people and are quite intelligent/curious. Both hate lies. Among many other identical traits. Many psychologists who claimed Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Newton etc having AS are also considered by some special Theologians as incarnated angels. Just google it and buy books on the subject. You'll see.

I cannot say that everyone diagnosed with AS are incarnated angels because my research hasn't concluded yet but I claim that many with AS are without a doubt incarnated angels.
There are all kinds of incarnated angels, and most that are on Earth right now are unconsciously preparing or already are prepared to help humanity in the coming world transformation. All are born pure of heart, like normal human beings however they can lose track and stray away from what they're prepared to do.

And its no coincidence that the name of this website is wrongplanet

TallyMan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

(Thread moved from Autism discussion to the wacky crazy ideas forum... Dang no such forum, PPR then)

cw10
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

Fritz wrote:
And its no coincidence that the name of this website is wrongplanet

Dude, that's profound on many levels. I've often thought I was born on, or let live on the wrong planet. My digestive system doesn't like "modern western cuisine". Lactose intolerant, and a few food allergies here and there, though not as bad as some unfortunate people who can't seem to eat anything without much difficulty, but I digress...

A friend of mine told me about this idea of autistic people being "sent from the heavens". I don't know where the idea originated from or when, but it seems to be circulating in theologian circles as of late.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

Fritz wrote:
be careful what you read and believe

Like you and your motive for posting, sure.

The year is still young.

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2011, 4:43 pm

Sounds like Otherkin stuff to me. I never thought of myself being an angel, but sometimes I think of myself as a deer.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

TallyMan wrote:
(Thread moved from Autism discussion to the wacky crazy ideas forum... Dang no such forum, PPR then)

We really, Really, REALLY need that Wacky Crazy Ideas forum.

Or at least one that's labelled "Fantasy & Fiction".

The opinions stated in the OP are based solely on assumptions and apocryphal writings of dubious veracity. Nowhere is there any valid material evidence to support claims for angels ... much less for fallen ones ... :roll:

TwistedReflection
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

Maybe the Nephilim (read: autistics) were created as the antithesis of your average human by Satan to serve as an example to God that knowledge (read: logic) is superior to blind faith? My reasoning behind that is due to God's show of contempt toward the Nephilim, because they're abominations or something to that effect. But I'm not a theologian or anything, so who knows?

Imagine that, though, being an instrument of the Prince of Darkness...

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

Not even worth my time googling. I'd rather re-arrange my sock drawer.